Chapter five

"Hey stiles" my grumpiness turned to happiness when I heard her voice.

"Allison!!!" I jumped on her "I missed you so much..... where have you been?"

"My parents made me go on a road trip to Texas" she said "the drive was horrible, but the Cowboys were hot"

I let her up and she whipped out her phone. Going to pictures and showed me a pic of a sexy cowboy shirtless.

"My lord rest in peace I wanna ride that cowboy" she looked at me "did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, but I won't judge" she pulled out a piece of paper "I showed him a pick of you and said 'that's one fine looking twink"

"Yeah, I might have to decline that"

"Why?" She pouted.

"Because this" Danny whipped me around and gave me a quick peck.

"Your dating Danny?"

"Yeah, we just started"

"What else? Scotts different too?"

"You have no idea"

"What?"

"How much he missed you!" I said way too excitedly "he's that way" I pointed to the field.

"Ok I think I should say hi, bye" she ran off waving.

"So did you tell your crush?"

"What? Oh yeah no" I said.

"When are you I mean you still like him right?"

"Maybe.... why?"

"Do you..... like... me?" He asked hesitantly.

"Maybe I mean we did have sex last night"

"Yup and it was good"

"Yeah, that's true" I said "you did a lot of things I didn't even know I could do"

"Ok this doesn't need to be as awkward than it has to be" he interrupted "I like you, you like me. lets see where it goes"

"Yes but if I get with Derek we break up...... ok?"

"Ok" we shook hands agreeing to the bet and left to class.

I walked in and Scott grabbed my shoulder. "whoa"

"Dude I'm being hunted and your out there with your boyfriend?"

"I needed to straighten things out"

"That's ironic" he said under his breath.

"Did Allison say hi?" He shook his head. "she said she was gonna talk to you"

"Let's sit before he gets mad" he pointed to coach in the teachers seat.

"There's seats" I reached out but Allison sat down.

"Sorry stiles I need to sit up here" she looked apologetic "I need.... glasses"

I took the seat behind her. Scott was gonna sit next to me but "sorry I need to sit close to Allison.... we have a lot to catch up on"

"Listen up class!!" Coach literally screamed. "we have a new student, or students"

"In Erika" a blonde girl walked in showing way to much cleavage. "this is Isaac"

"I Can introduce myself" whoa! He's cute. I looked over at Scott who looked like he was gonna attack them. Especially Isaac.

LUNCH
"Mind if we sit?" Lydia and Allison walked up. Scott nodded but I was to busy talking to Danny.

"You guys are so cute" Allison smiled.

"Really?" Scott and Lydia both asked questionably.

"Yeah, I mean they........ yeah I don't know why I said that" there goes Allison's sweet personality.

"Hi!" Erika greeted "we have third period together"

Scott stared at her with a unidentifiable expression "yes we do" I answered.

"You smell nice" Isaac scared the shit out of me. "is that lemons?"

"Ughmm" Danny looked annoyed.

"Oh yeah.... I'm stiles and this is Danny" Danny put his arm around me possessively "that's Scott, Allison, and Lydia"

"You already know us.... who doesn't" she is a real narcissist isn't she?

"Excuse my friend, she's into herself" Isaac said.

"Pretty and nice" I nodded my head "your girlfriend must be lucky"

"Stiles" Lydia glared at me but then smiled "remember you have a boyfriend"

"Yeah" I turned towards Danny and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"See! There's plenty gay guys" Erika said to Isaac "it'll be easy to find you a boy"

Isaac face turned a dark pink "oh" Erika sat down completely quiet.

"Cute, polite, and gay"

"Stiles"

"Sorry babe I.... um.. how about I make it up to you" I leaned in and started making out with him.

SCOTTS POV
me, Allison, and Lydia gave each other disgusted looks.

"I'm going to gym" I stood up "tell stiles, when he comes up for air I need him to come over after school"

"I have gym too" Isaac jumped up "I'll walk with you"

"Erika be nice to our new friends"

"Don't worry" she gave him a devilish smile "I'll be nice"

"Let's go"

I walked with Isaac, nothing going on. No talking, no laughing.... just a few awkward looks now and then.

"I can smell the wolf on you" he said quietly.

"I can smell you too"

"Listen, me and Erika don't want to fight" he turned towards me stopping both of us "believe it or not, Derek bit us"

"He didn't bite me"

"Is he your alpha?"

"I dunno, it's complicated"

"Well if he bit you or not, we all are in the same pack...... so your gonna see a lot of me and Erika"

I was hiding the happiness in me. I would love to see Isaac more. Especially in my-

"Hello?" He was waving in my face "are you getting aroused?"

"What?" I looked down to see my not so little friend. my face quickly turned a bright pink. "ummm......"

"Don't worry" he looked around then pushed me into a nearby classroom "I'll help"