Chapter seven

"Daaaaaad!!!!" I yelled for my dad.

I turn to the couch to find him reading a newspaper. "Stiles!! Why did you yell" he asked.

"I have to ask you something" I sat down "first I want to say your the best dad in the world and I love you......"

"How much?"

"What?" I pretended to be shocked. he looked at me "enough for a plane ticket?"

"A plane ticket!! We're not rich" he looked at me crazy "why do you need it anyways"

"Uncle Dean wants me to visit"

Riiiiinngggg

"Hey Sti, I forgot to tell you me and Sammy are paying for the trip"

"Oh.... thanks my dad will be so thankful"

"He's paying?"

"Yup. can I go!"

"Sure" he said waving me off "go pack"

"He said yes"

"Great, I'll send you the info and see you soon"

"Bye!" I'm so exited my uncle Dean is always working. I finally get to see where he works.

I ran up the stairs to my room. And surprise!!! Derek was standing by the window.

"What are you doing here?" I asked grabbing my suitcase.

"Came to see you"

"Why would you want to see me?" He turned around and stared at me.

Another moment of intense starring and...."I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I shouldn't have gotten angr-"

"You don't have to apologize" I interrupted "its done, now can you leave"

"Your mad"

"I'm not mad.... irritated? yes"

"Why?"

"Why! Because your just...... confusing!" I yelled "I don't get you! One time you don't care, then your getting jealous!"

"Stiles!! Allison argent is here to see you!" My dad screamed.

"Argent?" Derek looked terrified "I need to go!"

"Hey Derek wai- ah never mind" I walked downstairs and found Allison and Scott smiling at me with burgers.

"Hey stiles, wanna go to the park?"

"What's up?" I asked sitting on a park bench.

"We just wanted to take you out, you know..... you've just been different lately" Allison looked worried.

"I'm fine, I just need time to think. it's been a very confusing week"

"Stiles, I have an idea" she brought us back to her car. Lifted up the back seat and pulling out a bow.

My face went pale, she has a bow. and the arrows look like the one Derek had, plus he acted weird when my dad said her name.

"Um Allison?"

"Yeah?"

"What does your dad do?..... Just asking"

"Oh? I don't really know"

"I just remembered I need to..... um, pack" I said running.

Derek knows Allison Attacked him, right? What will he do, what is he doing letting Scott- what am I doing? I'm going on vacation, no need to get stressed now. I'll warn Derek and leave them come back and everything will be back to normal.

Well..... sorta. I ran to my room, knowing Derek's in there.

"You asshole! Dick! Fuck face! How could you? I'll kill you... or Scott will, wait can he? Can a werewolf kill another werewolf? Anyways why are you putting Scotts life in danger? Again I'm gonna kill you! Do you know how mad I am-" I rambled Til he he kissed me.

"God you talk to much" he whispered. "And yes I know Allison is the hunter, but she doesn't know Scotts the prey"

"So you just leave him with her?"

"You did"

"Bu- I- I need to pack"

"I've been keeping an eye on him" he said "no need to worry"

"You can go" I sighed.

"Not this again" he grunted. "just talk to me"

"I will when you talk to me!"

"Fine. You are my mate, ok? I just want to fuck you every time I see you, when your not around I feel torn. Like a piece of me is gone."

"God this is so cheesy" I smiled "but cheesy is romantic...... I think"

"Your-"

"Before you finish that" I cut off "is leaving tomorrow, so we can continue this later"

"Where you going?"

"To my uncles, I'll be gone for a few days" I looked at him "now bye"

"Wai-"

"Bye Derek" I pushed him out.