Chapter three 'twink-ies'

There is BOYXBOY action in this chapter. if you don't or are not into that kind of stuff, first of all why? And I suggest to leave and read another chapter. so.... yeah read, vote, and follow!!!! 😉

Scotts POV
stiles has been acting strange. he told me to meet at his house and bring clothes. I guess we're having a sleepover.

"Yo bud I got a few movies t-" I'm shocked to see Danny and stiles making out on his bed."did I interrupt something?"

"Scott?! your not supposed to be here til five" he screamed frantically trying to get out from under Danny.

STILES POV
"So the first thing to make someone jealous is how you make out with your supposed boyfriend" Danny said leaning in "you want to be aggressive but not too aggressive. Show that you like me, and all we care about is each other"

In that moment Danny leaned in and gently connected our lips. He was about to pull away but I grabbed his neck and yanked him on top of me keeping our lips intact.

It took a few seconds until he started kissing back both our lips in perfect sinc.

He bit my bottom lip asking for permission which I gave. I moaned as his tongue invaded my mouth not leaving any space unexplored.

"Yo bud I got a few movies to w-"

"Scott?! your not supposed to be here til five!"

"I know but I came early to get homework don- how long have....has this been happening?"

"Just a few weeks" Danny lied, I looked at him with a thankful look "he was gonna tell you tonight"

"Is this true?" Scott asked narrowing his eyes.

"..........Yyyyes?"

"Well if you were gonna tell me then I guess I shouldn't have came early"

"Yeah" I said accepting him thinking I'm right.

"I should go leave you two" he said closing the door.

"Thanks a lot I completely forgot about bro weekend" I whacked Danny making him smile. "what's so funny?"

"You were into it"

"Into wh- shut up I wasn't into it I....was practicing" I turned away so he doesn't see the redness in my cheeks.

"You liked it..... wait do you like me?"

"What no"

"Aww that's to bad I would love to have a twink-ie for once"

"What?"

"Twinkie's...... you know they have cream inside of them"

"I don't know if your trying to make a gross joke or actually want a cream filled pastry"

I turned around and he jumped on me, pinning me on my bed. "what if I'm doing both" his deep voice got me. I couldn't move anything, or even talk.

He slowly brought his lips down to meet mine. I melted on the first touch immediately kissing back.

The kiss became sloppy as he started to kiss my neck. Sucking on it leaving a red mark. "great how am I supposed to hide that?"

"Your not" smirking he pulled his shirt off doing the same to me. I rub my hands over his highly defined chest and chiseled abs.

We went back to kissing, and I couldn't take it. I tugged on his pants begging for him to take it off.

My prayers were answered when he stopped and them off. Tearing mine off too, and looked at me.

"What?"

"Well....... protection is smart"

Smiling I nodded my head towards the nightstand. He opened the drawer and pulled out a condom. Then lube, giving me a questioning glance.

"I'm always prepared" i shrugged off the looked he gave me and pulled him down to a kiss "stop complaining and just fuck me"

"Wow.... your really straight forward"

"Ironic" I opened the condom and face it to him. he put it on and opened the lube. Applying some on his finger and gently rubbed it against my hole.

I bit my lip while he teased me. Then he inserted one finger making me wince. Slowly moving his finger I started to moan.

He inserted another finger, the a third. He smiled when I moaned loudly. He found my sweet spot, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he moved his fingers faster hitting that spot.

"Found it" pulling his fingers out, he carefully lined his member to my hole.

I gasped when he pushed in, causing both of us to moan.

He thrusted in slow at first, gradually picking up the pace. He flipped us over staying inside of me. I lifted myself up then down, grabbing the headboard while moving faster.

""God your tight!!" He yelled "I'm gonna cu-" he threw his head back releasing his load into the condom. I came a few seconds after, collapsing on top of him. I stayed inside of my own heaven before losing off to the side. Putting my arm around his chest.

"That was the best sex I've ever had"

"That was my first" I panted.

"Son? I've got Twinkie's! Want so-"

"DAD!" I screamed "GET OUT!!!!"

He close d the door faster than he can pull a gun out. I looked at Danny who stared at me.

"Guess that's one way to come out"

Hey guys. I don't know if this is short or long but I love how I did it. how Danny and stiles talk about twink-ies the have sex.

And stiles dad walked in after offering stiles actual Twinkie's.

But anyhow there is more coming stay tuned 💋😘