Moving in

(edd p.o.v.)

As I walked in my house I saw all of our things packed up in boxes.

"Hello mother, are you home?" I asked into the empty living room.

" Oh Eddward, dear, did I forgot to tell you?!? I'm sorry, we're moving in with old friends of mine and their son will be sharing a room with you! I can't wait for you to meet the Barr family!" Mother yelled shoving boxes at me and shoving me to my room.

" oh my!" I said to myself.

( time skip. to the new house)

We pull up to the new house at the same time as the Barr family. As I get out of my car I hear Kevin yell.

" Double Dork! What are you doing here?" He asked walking up to me holding one of his boxes of things.

" Well when I got home today Mother said we where moving into a house with some of her old friends and their son....... which I think would be you." I said as mother handed me one of my boxes.

" now you two boys go to your new room and divide the room up!" Kevin's mom said from the front door.

" oh my, this is going to be diferent." I say as me and Kevin walk into the fairly big room we are going to share.

" um..... well I guess since the closet is across the room from the door that I could have the left side of the room and closet?" Kevin asked.

" Well that is the fastest way to split the room, so yes I will have the right side of the room." I said smilling at Kevin. When he saw me smiling at him he started to blush.

"l-lets just unpack now." he said blushing more as we started to put our clothing in the closet on our sides of it.

( time skip)

Me and Kevin were done unpacking and decited to talk

" So... um...... what do you nomaly do?" Kev asked me.

" I nomaly read or write or do school work......." I said as I moved my writing journal over on my side of the book shelf.

" what do you read?"

" I read almost everything from mystery, Science fic, action, asventure, horror, some romance, science, history, biographies, autobiographies, and Fantasy. out of them all I love to read fantasy, action, adventure and horror most." I said pulling out my favorit books.

" I love these five books most!" I said with a big smile

" you like the shining?" he started laughing

" yes I do, I also like The Hobbit, Harry Potter, The Lightning Thief, and City of Bones!"

" really?!?! I love those books, I know it seems that I never read but I have read those so many times!" he said pulling all of them out of his dresser.

" you know books are for the book shelf?" I asked and he smacked me lighly with his hat.

" oh shut up Double Dee" he said and we started laughing like nothing was wrong in our lifes.

" BOYS DINNER IS DONE!!!!!!" Kevin's mom yelled.

" race you" kev said

" we both know you will win." i said

" so"

" well then....... GO" I yell running out of the room. He chased after me as I ran down the steps. right as we reach the kitchen he grabed me by the waist.

" Eddward? Kevin?" our mothers looked at us.

" um........ heheh..... well you see we were racing down here." me and kev said in union.

"well I see you both are getting along! oh Eddward you can call me mom-two or just M-two" She said and I nodded

" Oh and Kevin you can call me Moth!" Mother said.

" um..... or was could just call my mom, Mom, my dad, Dad, and Dee's mom, Mother?" Kevin asked.

" that is a wonderful idea Kevin!!" both of our moms said just as Kev's dad walked in.

" what is a good idea........ you know what I don't care" dad said.

We eat in silence, till Kevin kicked my leg

" what was that for?" I asked throughing food at him

" BEEE-DOOO" he yelled as he through food at me.

" EHH!!" I yelled as it hit my arm.

" BOYS GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!" mom and mother yelled as dad just keep eating.

" fine" we said laughing.

(time skip)

After me and Kev cleened up we sat in our room playing Go-fish.

" so in the morning do you want to walk to school together?" he asked as I picked up a new card.

" that would be fine" I said smiling as he blushed.

(kevin p.o.v.)

Okay I need to stop blushing, I mean I do have a BIG crush on Double Dee, but I don't want him to know that!!!!

"we have school in the morining so lets go to bed" he said as he went into the bathroom to change. I changed in the room. When he came out his hat was still on his head.

" Dee why do you wear that hat all the time?" I asked him

" well I don't like my hair and I don't want others to see." he said as he sat down on his bed.

" oh..... well goodnight" I said as i shut off our light.

" goodnight."

well that was a good first day!!