Chapter 18 - July 25th 2013

Dear Sophia and Sahara,

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss, after getting my laptop from management I was lucky enough to read the emails from your little sister, whom I wish I could have met as she seems like an amazing little girl. I hate that I couldn't have met her before she died and the boys agree with me, so therefore we would love to attend Sophia's funeral.

From the emails she seems like a very brave girl who didn't deserve what she got in any way or form. I can't even imagine how you are copying with this, if it was one of my sisters I think I would probably go into hiding! As Sophia was such a fan we have decided to dedicate a song to her on our album we don't know which once yet but we will.

I am totally honoured to be your sisters favourite and I really do regret not being able to meet her.

You don't know me, I know that, but this time I want to be here for someone, I want you to know that if you ever are feeling down or just want a chat, email me and this time I will reply on time before it is too late.

This email probably doesn't sound so sympathetic but I can't seem to get words to paper as to speak, maybe at the funeral I can talk to you.

All my love

Zayn Malik

P.S. Sophia, you're safe now. Good night and god bless sweetheart, you're my favourite too.