Holy Hera im part fish!

Percy's POV
I woak up in a grassy field. It was nice their was a easy breeze and blue flowers. Also the clouds dotted the sky. It looks like Cotten candy but if it was blue- sorry stupid ADHD.

Anyway it all came back to me.
The 7 died protecting each other. Frank died protecting Hazle. And Hazle pushed Leo away before he got crushed by a giant. And Leo took an arrow for Piper. And Piper took a blow from queen dirt face protecting Jason. Jason got stabbed before Annabeth could. And Annabeth. I teared up at the memory she got her heart ripped out by Gaea. The only thing that kept me going was Annabeths final words. "Don't linger in the past Seaweed Brain. Make Gaea pay for thi-" that was her final breath. All I could see was red. And next thing I know is me stabbing Gaea in the heart over and over again. And even when she sank back into well herself I was still stabbing the place where she sank back into the earth.

After 15 minutes of stabbing the ground I finally collapsed. And Apollo quickly rushed to my assistants. After I was all healed Zeus thunderd "percy Jackson as a reward for the war we will grant you 3 wishes." I replied "I wish for their to be a portal between the camps. I wish for Hades and Hestia to get their thrones back. And I wish to take a break for a while." "Your wishes are granted."

And now I'm here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait where am I?
I tried to stand up but I can't. I went to a lake to look at myself and I could only think one thing.
"Holy Hera I'm part fish!"