'I can't fight as well as normal in this body. I have to either avoid a fight or shed this body, which won't give me much time to counter-attack.' Orochimaru frowned and thought, a full-frontal confrontation wasn't advisable for him.

"Why are you just standing there Orochimaru?!" Jiraiya yelled at his old teammate.

Orochimaru ignored the long-haired sage and continued thinking. 'Also, if the fight goes out of hand, more ninja and ANBU will be on their way to aid Jiraiya. It would have been better if Kabuto was with me, but he isn't. Not favourable at all.'

He made up his mind.

"Jiraiya, a confrontation isn't what I exactly wanted to end our conversation, however-"

"I don't care what you wanted!" Jiraiya cut in.

"However." Orochimaru spoke sharply. "If you attempt to attack me, I have my soldiers stationed everywhere near people who you care about."

Jiraiya clenched his teeth and fists, images of Sarutobi, Naruto and other people flashing in his mind.

"And once they sense that I have been attacked, they will not hesitate to exterminate them."

Orochimaru knew this was a shot in the dark, everything that he just said was a lie. He just didn't have the power at the current moment to fight another Sannin in his current body. He needed either a new body, or his own to fight, the current one was getting too old.

He knew that with Jiraiya's personality, he wouldn't doubt that Orochimaru has his henchmen at stationed posts, ready to attack. However, Orochimaru used this to his advantage and twisted Jiraiya's faith in his abilities to aid him. He didn't have his henchmen anywhere to attack people.

"Fine." Jiraiya spat out.

It was the only option he had. Naruto wasn't strong enough to face someone with the curse mark – yet. And Sarutobi could probably defeat them, but Naruto was his priority. It wasn't hard to realise that Naruto was someone he cared about, why else would he train him? Because he was his Godfather, and he had an obligation to his Godchild.

"Leave," Jiraiya glared. "Before I change my mind."

Orochimaru smirked. "Pleasure seeing you again Jiraiya."

"Just go."

And Orochimaru smirked and slunk back into the darkness of the forest, allowing Jiraiya to breathe a sigh of relief once again.

~*~*~

Naruto sighed and slid down the tree trunk, his head in his hands, sweat dripping down his brow. The blonde then looked up and traced his eyes across the different clones of himself who were all working hard on the different jutsus which Pervy Sage taught him.

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Great Breakthrough) was pretty simple once Naruto got the hang of it, it utilised the wind element and he had to bring his hands together to his mouth and simple blow while moulding chakra, it was powerful and also was able to be used for long range and close range.

The Fuuton: Hajinkaru no Jutsu (Wind Element: Great Wind Blast) was a hard one to grasp. While forming the different hand seals, (8 hand seals to be exact), Naruto had to focus chakra into the palms of his hands and bring them together, after a second, he had to open them and force his chakra circulatory system to vent chakra through his arms together the center of his palms. It was a complicated process which produced a large blast of wind. But it was difficult.

The Fuuton: Kaze Ya no Jutsu (Wind Arrow Technique) was probably the technique which he picked up the quickest and easiest out of all of the jutsus Jiraiya showed him. He felt the most confident and that he would be able to use it swiftly in a fight, which to that he was thankful.