Summary

Theo 

People say that love brings out the best in you and I guess their partially right.

 But as for myself, well that's a different story.

 Love brought out the good, the bad, and the ugly with in me. It's a little ironic, don't you think? That something as beautiful and seemingly pure as love can be twisted and manipulated into something so unbearably grotesque ... dark.

 Love in whatever form, whether it's pure or dark is all consuming and that in itself is beautiful, right? And it's really just all a game. 

 It has to be. 

But I've been losing it for so long to the supposed love of my life, my everything, my...brother. I've never really been able to handle losing and it was killing me. He was killing me in this awful...beautiful game of love and I just...lost it. 

 This game was turning into a war.

 I war I had to win. 

 A war of hearts. 

 [Warning: this story contains mature content, graphic scenes, violence, sexual situations, explicit language, drug use, boy on boy love and a whole lot of other stuff that may make you uncomfortable. So if you can't handle it bye bye however if your staying I really hope you enjoy my first story.] 

 © shutup345 ™ 2015 

® All Rights Reserved 

 The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that is shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Authors Note
So hey guys this is the summary of my first story on wattpad. Umm it would be an understatement to say that I'm nervous but yeah I am. I hope you enjoy the summary. Before I forget (because trust me my memory is terrible) the cover for my story was created by me though I obviously don't own the model in it so bye ... I guess. *super awkward and hides in closet* oh and one more thing I should probably be updating latter today.
Xoxo shutup345 💋