tien

"You know, I just realized I missed school." I said to my girl friends when we got to the parking lot.

"You just missed school because you're bored out of your mind on the hospital." Rhoe chuckled as she closed the car door of her car. "Isabella, is the boys already here now?" She asked Isabella who's face is glued to her cellphone.

"Yeah, they are waiting for us in the hall." She answered then hid her phone in her pocket. We walked going to the hall and there's still just a few students around, I think we're a little early.

As we walked towards we saw them with a girl, she was pretty and all, perfect hair in a messy bun, tanned skin, stunning body and fashionable clothes.

"Hi boys." Isabella greeted then everyone looked, Calum grinned and walked over to her giving her a long hug. I smiled at the couple, they're the cutest couple ever.

"Who is she?" I spoke up and Luke glanced at Ashton, who is looking at the floor, biting his bottom lip.

"I need to go." Ashton announced walking away.

"Hey, how about your cousin?" Michael said pointing to the girl who is just looking at us shyly, her head lowered down.

"Hi." I said that got her attention and she waved. "Hello, what's your name?" I asked, then realizing I said hello when I already said hi. I'm such a dork.

"Hello." She mumbled and sent a small smile. "I'm Ylona." She said with a nod.

"Oh gosh, I love your choker, where'd you got that?" Rhoe grinned then we all looked at her choker which is beautiful indeed- wait.

"Rhoe you should stop your addiction on chokers, you wear one for like everyday." I said rolling my eyes and they laughed.

"What? Chokers are cute." She pouted and I rolled my eyes again.

"Ashton and you we're cousins? You don't look alike or anything." Isabella commented and Ylona sighed.

"A lot says that."

"Where is Ashton going anyway?" I said out of the blue and everyone looked at me. "What?"

"You just called him Ashton."

"So?" I said and raised my eyebrow. "That's his name, right?"

"Wait, hold the fuck up. You just called him Ashton." Isabella said with a grin growing on her face and I rolled my eyes. She grinned widely, wiggling her eyebrows, she nudged Rhoe and Rhoe copied her movements.

"You guys are unbelievable." I said in disgust. "Just gonna go to the canteen, your bullshits' making me hungry." I said and stretched my arms, a yawn following. They just waved and I nodded, blowing a kiss in the air then winked at them, they looked at me with disgust and I laughed.

My phone vibrated and I looked to see a text from Isabella.

Bella : c u later!!1!

Pril : ew, what's wrong with you?

Bella : n0thiiNgg!!!1!

Pril : it's annoying, stop.

Bella : wHat'sz aNnoyiiNg?

Pril : ew go away

"Ow." I groaned as I bumped into a tall figure, my eyebrows were furrowed as I was about to curse the person but looked up to see Ashton Irwin.

"Ashton, hi." I greeted and he took a big step back.

"Uhm, I gotta go-"

"Wait, are you avoiding me?" I asked and he groaned.

"No." He answered shortly. "Can I go now? I'll be late for my first class." He said impatiently. Okay, the asshole's still in there.

"I just wanted to say thank you for taking me to the hospital." I said in my normal voice. This is actually the first time I talked to him with no mixed sarcasm.

He just nodded, looking at the ground.

"Bye." He said and walked past me, I looked back and he was walking fast. What's with him?

Well, atleast I got to thank him for saving me, that's the kindest thing I've done. Well, it's not actually big thing I just thanked him, but whatever.

I shrugged and made my way to the slightly crowded cafeteria to buy some food I might eat on the way and when I'm in class.

---

first of all, sorry if my update schedule is being irregular like my period (lol) i just get a little lazy and not having the mood to write.

idk, i'm like this when writing an ashton fanfic, the ashton fanfic on my other acc is discontinued lol bc i never got the time and mood to write it but i swear i will not discontinue this book and will finish the series, i swore to myself.

and, idk if i could update much more bc my next is next week and kill me now bc math is fucking hell, i hate it lol

okay, i'm talking a lot now but yeah i hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and share bc ily all x

it's 11:11 pm when i finished writing this and hahaha nothing

okay srsly enough of my shit byeeeeee and goodnighttt