vijf

"You're really the worst dresser I know." Rhoe sighed as I got into the car.

"What? I like this shirt." I pouted. I was wearing a baggy Ariana Grande shirt that I bought when I once went to her show. I chose the largest size because big shirts are comfortable.

"I mean like, baggy shirts is okay, I wear them but like super extra big? You look like you're going to sleep." Rhoe laughed and Isabella stifled a chuckle.

"Nah, I don't give a fuck." I wiggled my eyesbrows then Rhoe just sighed then shook her head with a smile, focusing her full attention on the road.

The sky is pitch black now, and the road is too. Only the posts and lights from the houses lightens the place a little, but even though it's dark, I can still see the stars above, there are a hundreds and I smiled at the view. I gasped as I saw a shooting star.

"Guys make a wish!" I said happily and Isabella giggled.

"You wish on shooting stars?" She raised her eyebrows and I nodded my head. "I don't do that but I think it's cute."

"I wish everytime I see one." I said and closed my eyes, wishing what I always wish, to be loved by everyone.

I have this side of me where I feel like everyone hates me, even though I know I'm not hated by everybody. I'm super conscious and paranoid even about the simpliest things.

I know not everyone but some of people around me loves me. I know it. My family and friends.

But there will always be something inside me telling that not everyone is going to like me, not everyone is going to love me. That is life, and we should know how to deal with it.

"April!" Rhoe nudged me and I shook my head rapidly, snapping myself out of my train of thoughts.

"Wh-what?" I said and I looked around and saw a very big house. "Oh wow."

"I know, right. Let's go!" Isabella grinned and we got out of the car, making our way to the front door.

Rhoe, being the one who is never shy, (really?) knocked on the door, after a few seconds, it opened revealing a very beautiful lady which I assumed was Kylie.

"Hi!" She smiled and welcomed us in. "Oh, who's this?" She said and pointed at me.

"I'm April." I said shyly with a wave and she gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Nice to meet you!" She said happily after pulling out of the hug and I just nodded my head, quite hesitantly I might add, because I think she's already drunk and needs to go to sleep.

"I wonder if Kylie still drinks her sleeping pills, she seemed like she haven't got any sleep in a week." Rhoe stated and Isabella and I bursted into fits of laughter, clutching our stomach.

"Oh my god Rhoe." Isabella breathed and I shook my head.

"Let's find the boys." Rhoe said and Isabella shrugged.

"No need, Calum texted me saying they're upstairs at the hall." Isabella informed and we struggled our way finding the stairs because the house is pretty huge.

Finally, we got upstairs and saw the boys sitting on the floor with cigarettes and drinks on hand and I sighed. Boys. Typical.

"Why is she here?" Ashton groaned, standing up going to the nearest room and I saw that has a sign titled 'Kylie' which I assumed was her room.

"Why is he here?" I whispered, gritted teeth to the girls and they just shrugged.

"We didn't know." Rhoe defended putting her hands up in the air in surrender. "Don't kill me."

I sighed and sat beside Luke.

----

kinda long (???)

it wrote this chapter in 10 minutes wow achievement

so my time of writing, where ideas and exploding and stuff is around 9-12 am idk

ok enough of ma shit, lmao I need to go too bc school, it's like 6 am here lmao

ily all x

vote and share xx