veertien

"Your friends are here!" Mom shouted downstairs, I took a quick glance on the mirror to see if my hair is still on place then grabbed my backpack and ran my way downstairs, there I saw Rhoe and Isabella wearing black like me and we got out of the house.

"You look good." Rhoe chuckled slightly looking at my plain black dress and my black converse.

"We're just wearing the same thing." I smiled and she just sighed. "Where's the boys?"

"Already there." Isabella answered and I looked at her, copying her actions inclining my back on the car seat, sighing deeply.

"I feel so sad for Ashton, I hope he recovers quickly from this." Isabella spoke that made me and Rhoe's head nodding.

"I didn't even know he has that soft spot for his father."

"I think no one knew." I added to the conversation. "He's like the hardest in the group." Rhoe stated then focused on driving again.

Rain poured down in this grey afternoon, I watched as raindrops touched the window. Everything in the surroundings is color grey like the world is turned into black and white.

"We're almost there." Rhoe informed and Isabella and I nodded. With the chin in the palm of my hand, I frowned and wondered how it feels for a person to lose someone important to him.

After a few minutes, we finally got there and immediately saw the funeral from afar, there's a lot of people wearing black.

We parked then got out of the car, opening our umbrellas that made the black and white evening have colors since our umbrellas is pink, violet, and blue.

As we got near, we saw Ashton standing infront of the people, telling a speech.

"I must admit, I was never the greatest son. I was so full of myself and my heart is full of hatred, hatred towards my father." He said, his eyes glued to the ground as he fidgets, I assume he was very nervous at the moment.

"My father left me when I was still a baby and came back like a year or two ago. He tried to apologize but I just ignored him. He would try to talk to me but I won't listen, I'm such an asshole I know, but you couldn't blame me, he left me." He continued his speech. "I guess regrets really do come at the end."

Ashton's eyes dropped on mine and I sent a small smile and a little wave.

Ashton just got out of there and walked towards us girls.

"I thought you guys won't be able to make it." He said to us. "The boys were over there, I'll just go to my mother gor a while." He said and excused himself. We went to the direction he told us and found the boys there.

"Isabella." Calum spoke up then pointed to the seat beside him where Isabella sat. Rhoe and sat next to each other near Mikey and Luke.

"What happened?" I asked Luke and he just shrugged.

"Ashton's been a sad wreck, sometimes emotionless, I don't even know anymore."

"I wish he'll be okay soon." I mumbled and they all nodded in agreement.

"We could do that, if we, his friends will unite." Michael said in encouragement.

---

sorry for not updating for almost a week now sansahb

so chapters coming

dis filler kbye