twintig

"You're a fast learner." Michael complimented when I got to learn the plucking to a song he's showing me.

"It's pretty easy," I bragged, but joking and I wiggled my eyesbrows with a smirk.

"Ew, go away." Michael chuckled. "But seriously, you should learn B and F first."

"It's hard," I frowned. "Can I just learn the bass? It seems easier." I said looking over to Calum and he did little head bands to the song he's playing on his bass.

"Guitar's easier." Michael shrugged.

It's been 2 hours since we all got here to watch the boys rehearse, before this, me and the girls watched some movies and Isabella told us about her and Calum, they are officially goals.

I forgot to ask Rhoe though about Michael but that can wait, I think.

"I'm tired, can we go home?" Calum spoke up, I looked at him and his head was on Isabella's shoulder and he's pouting.

"Yeah, I agree." Luke spoke and stop playing on his guitar. "I'm going home now."

"I still don't wanna come home." I frowned. "I'll be bored."

"Go watch some movies or something." Rhoe requested and I pouted.

"I'm kinda getting tired of watching the movies, still gonna download new ones when I got home." I said and tried doing the riff Michael was doing. "Did I played it right?"

"No." Michael laughed.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, I immediately got it and looked at the text.

Ashton: Wanna hang out?

I looked over to Ashton and he sent me a small smile. Then gave him a look for texting, he could just said it. Instead, I text back.

April: Suuure, what, right now?

Ashton: Maybe when they all get home.

April: Okay :D

"You know what, I'm going home." Michael said putting his guitar on the side then fixing his hair. "I wanna sleep."

"Same." Luke agreed, laughing. "Can I come with you?"

"Why not?" Michael grinned.

"Okay my muke ship is sailing." Rhoe gushed and I coughed and glanced at Michael then to the floor. He gave me a stern look and I just laughed.

"Can I come with you guys?" Rhoe asked Luke and Michael, going in between them and Michael took a step for Rhoe to have enough space and their arms not touching. Michael is slightly blushing and I wondered why I haven't noticed him blush around Rhoe before.

"That's cool, sure, come with us." Luke answered. "Then we'll have a threesome, which would be fun."

"Luke!" We all shouted and Luke shrugged.

"Well then, Isabella and I will be going too." Calum shrugged, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend's waist.

"That leaves you two both." Isabella pointed at Ashton and I and we exchanged looks. "Where's you going?"

"I'll give her a lift home." Ashton spoke up, walking to my side and I just looked at him then to Isabella.

"Okay then," Isabella laughed. "Have fun, lovebirds." She waved and winked, then Isabella and Calum walked out of the room.

"Shut up."

"We'll be going too." Rhoe waved then held the hands of the boys she's with Michael is blushing as hell and I'm containing my laugh.

"You ready?" Ashton asked and I nodded.

"Let's go." I said and we got out as well.

----

Ok sorry a filler but next chapter is jkhbjkdf I criejkfbnkjg

Btw I got a new phone yay so happy me