negen

"He fucking didn't." I said in disbelief. "He could've just let me die, he hated me anyway." I said, crossing my arms on the bed, furrowing my eyebrows. "And, why would he even save me like, it doesn't make sense."

"Maybe he actually cared," Rhoe stated, I gave her a puzzled look. "or maybe he just don't want to get it that far and like, he doesn't want you dead."

"Still, it doesn't make sense, you know?"

"Ugh, I don't even know." Rhoe groaned and laughed, "maybe he's changing, we don't know."

"Whatever, change topic please?" I chuckled and laid again on the hospital bed. This sucks, just looking on 4 white corners of the hospital room.

"But seriously though, don't do it again. Okay?" Rhoe said giving my a side hug and I smiled.

"Okay." I answered but I didn't promise. I hate promising things that I know I'll break, so.

"What happened?" Isabella barged in the room with Calum and the boys.

"I texted them." Rhoe mouthed and I nodded.

"Nah, just a little something." I shrugged and Michael rolled his eyes.

"Seriously, April. What happened? You got us worried as fuck, and where's Ashton?" He asked as he looked around the room then sat on the nearest chair.

"I don't know." I mumbled, looking at the bumps on the sheets of my bed. "He ran out when I was gonna ask if he really did save me from death."

"Wait, what?" Isabella shrieked. "From death!? What are you talking about?" She said panicking and Rhoe held her shoulders.

"Calm down, baby." Rhoe chuckled. "Well, let me tell you what happened."

Everyone found their places and seats and I shuffled in my bed and focused myself on Rhoe.

"Well, I don't even know what time it is but Ashton came kicking on the door that startled me, he was screaming, begging for me to open up. I asked him why and he said April was unconscious and she needed to be brought to the hospital." Rhoe started her story and everyone's attention was on hers only, like she was telling a very intense story and no one wouldn't want to miss a single word.

"I opened it and he walked past me, I asked him what's happening but he never answered me. He got away before me but then I followed, since I got my own car that can bring me to the hospital." She continued, gesturing with her hands as she tell, that's just a little habit of hers, I noticed.

"When I got there, I saw him outside the ER and I asked him what happened, he said that April swallowed some pills and I slapped him, knowing this was all entirely his fault and shit." Rhoe started to tell us the story and I just can't imagine Irwin bringing me here and outside the ER like what the fuck.

"I told him why is he so mean to April, I mean like, he respects girls, he's not like that only to her, and I'm really confused and I wanted to know why. Ashton never told me the reason for all of this but I'm not gonna give up and I'll try to know the answer." Rhoe said in determination and everyone nodded.

He's hard as a rock, he never cared for anyone, well, except for his friends and his ex Bryana. They seem to be so close like Bryana know what really Ashton is. Wait, did I just called him Ashton in my mind? No, erase erase.

"You're joking, right?" Isabella said after a few minutes of silence, maybe still comprehending what Rhoe told us. "He brought her here? Alone? "

"Same reaction, Isabella. Same." I sighed and she looked again on Rhoe, who's nodding.

"Ashton really did saved April's ass from almost dying." Rhoe said with a smile.

"Ashton's a good person, he's really not a bad person." Calum defended, "I just don't know why he is mean to April though."

"Nobody knows why." Luke added, leaving me in confusion. Why is he mean to me then? I don't even remember anything bad I did to him. I think I should ask him that.

-----

first of all, sORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 3 DAYS I FEEL TERRIBLE BC THIS IS UNUSUAL

I HAVE A LOT OF BAND PRACTICES BC WE ARE PLAYING NEXT WEEK AND I'M SO TIRED OF SCHOOL ACTIVITIES TOO SO NEVER HAVING THE TIME FOR WRITING

I FEEL SO TERRIBLE I'M SO SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL

THIS IS A SHITTY UPDATE SORRY I'M FJHFHJFHF

THINGS WILL BE CLEARER SOON AND IDK HOW MANY CHAPTERS WILL I MAKE IN THIS STORY, BUT I THINK THIS WILL BE SHORTER THAN ISABELLA BC I DON'T REALLY FEEL WRITING ASHTON FICS IDK

I LOVE YOU ALL, VOTE AND SHARE X

AGAIN, I'M SO SORRY AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BC MORE BUSY WEEKS COMING, EXAMS COMING FUCKKCKCKC