12; Ashley

My sisters, bad boy.

Jailhouse

...............

"Wake up." I heard a deep voice say. It made me flinch. I grunted and rolled around. The blankets covered my lower half, still showing my breasts to him. Great.

'Wake up!" I flinched and sprung awake on my bed. I immediately grabbed the covers and held it to my chest, backing up Into the corner. Shaun smirked at me and sat on the edge of the bed. I tried scooting further away. But he only got closer. "Morning, Princess. Guess where we're going?"

I squeezed my eyes shut and turned my face away. It wasn't two seconds before Shaun had my chin in his grip and he yanked my face to him. "I. Was. Talking. To. You." he said harshly. I gulped and tried holding back tears. "Where?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"We're going out to dinner."

Really? Dinner? My god he's insane. He kept me trapped in here for almost three days and all of a sudden we're going out to eat? I didn't say that out loud though. He'd slap me if I did. "I'm coming right back with your dress." He stood up and winked at me before walking out.

I tried not to cry as I clutched the blanket to my chest. He took every single one of my cloths since the first night I was here so I was sleeping butt naked in this bed. Which also meant he got a free show whenever he wanted. I hated being taken advantage of like this.

"Here you go. Hurry and change, Princess. We don't want to be late. He unlocked my chain and threw me the dress. No panties, or no bra. Oh, well isn't that just great. I sighed and put in the dress. It went down to my feet but it wasn't even a freaking full dress. The front was cut out so my boobs practically hung out.

Their were parts on the bottom part where you could see my legs. And there was no back all the way down to my the very start of my ass. It was way to revealing for my liking. But as soon as I put it on, Shaun came back in and wrapped his arms around my waist. I flinched. "You look so sexy princess." He whispered, kissing my neck from behind. I would've punched him. But I know Id revive one back.

I gulped and clenched my fists. "My body is barley covered." I mumbled. He chuckled and bit down on my collar bone. "Thats the point. Come on. I still have to give you your shoes." He kept one arm around my waist and used the other to lead me out of the room. Every now an then, his hand would 'slip' down to my butt and he would grab it. I flinched every fucking time.

But I kept my thoughts to myself and kept my mouth shut. He walked us I to the living room and ordered me to stay seated on the couch as he put on my shoes. He lifted one of my foots up and started sliding on the red heel. He stared up my dress and the fact that I wasn't wearing any panties, made me one hundred times scared.

He smirked the whole time, his eyes either being up my dress or on my breasts. I then just kept my eyes squeezed shut. I could t watch him as he stared at me like that. I knew what he wanted and he more than luckily would get it. I hate doing this. And who knew how long he would keep this up for. He would do it until he got board of me and then..... He'd just kill me off.

So there was no witnesses.

And of course he would pick the girls who had no one. Because then nobody would come up and file a missing person report and try to find the killer. So.... Im the perfect target.

His hand put down both my feet, and he ran his hand up my hairy legs. My whole body tensed and I squeezed my eyes shut. His hand ran slowly up my leg. Then it got to my knee. Then my thighs. His thumb was on the inside, while his others was on the outside. His hand stopped right as it touched that private area. I flinched and he chuckled before pulling his hand out of my dress and standing up.