3; Ashley

My sisters, bad boy

Jailhouse.

..................

"Yo, Ashley! Hurry up in there, I gotta piss!" Kay yelled, banging on the bathroom door. I sighed and dried off my wet body. "Alright! Hold up!" I heard her grunt and bang we back against the door. I rolled my eyes and dressed in the white tank top they gave me. Then the orange jump shorts. I pulled my black hair up in a pony tail. It it caught in one of my earrings but I yanked it out. I rubbed my face with my hands and stared at myself in the mirror. My druggy eyes. Pale skin. Dark hair with the blonde streak. My busted lip and bloody nose. I look horrible.

The drugs and everything I did makes me look like this. This horrible and bad. I look like the type of person I am.

Bad.

I shake my head. And quickly get rid of the thought. I deserve this, I thought again, I did this to myself.

I grab my dirty jumpsuit on the floor and step outside. Kat is leaning against the wall, her arms and legs crossed like when I first met her. She smiled and jumped up, scratching the cross tattoo on her chest. "You were taking so long, I thought you had escaped."

"I wish." I mumbled She shrugged and walked past me, into the bathroom. She shut the door and I made my way down the dark hallway. There was a little light every now and then. I didn't think much of it. I should've guessed that they would make us walk to et where we wanted Which is probably why every cell is farther away from the next one.

I feel a pair of eyes watch me as I slowly walk down the hall. They feel like their digging into my skin and when I walk around the corner, the feeling doesn't change. I turn my head and the guy following me isn't wearing a suit.

Shit..... that can't be good. What is a boy that's not a cop doing in here? I turn back and start running. They do the same. I go off into a sprint. Going as fast as I can and running through the different halls.

I turn a corner and as soon as I feel large, muscular arms, encircle around my waist and pull me close to his chest, I freeze. I shiver and my throat closed up, my mouth apart a little. My bottom lip trembles and I forget the whole reason I was running. My eyes were lost in his shining blue ones. I hadn't seen this man since Senior year. Since we agreed that we had to separate and go to college.

And now that he's here and in person, I'm not sure what to do. My legs feel weak just like the rest of my body. He looks at me with feelings I can find. With a look I can't describe. And I'm not sure what I'm looking at him with. He's changed a lot. I can tell by the way he's almost a foot taller than me now. I have to strain my neck to look him in the eyes. And the way he carries himself with such pride and honor. I will never be able to do that with the fucked up life I already have. "Ash?" He started, "Ash, what's wrong?"

Why is he acting like this is just another day of our happy relationship? That nothing ever happened? That I'm not a criminal? I turn around and look back down the hall. Nothing there. Just empty halls and dark lights. "B-But there w-was someone following m-me." Since when did I stutter? Jacob tightened his grip on my arms and made me look up at him. It hurt to stare at him in the eyes. Knowing that he is watching how I've changed into this type of woman. A type of woman my mom was. And the woman, I didn't want to be.

Yet I still am.

I gulp. "Ash, there's no one chasing you." I looked away from him and bite my lip. "I could've sworn......"

I sigh and close my eyes, then yank my arms out of his grip and step back. "Never mind. Forget I said anything...... You should probably et back to locking up girls in cells. Bye officer Conner." I said. I turned my back to him and didn't even get one step forward before he grabbed my wrist and turned me to him again, grabbing both my wrists. I looked him in the eyes again and got lost. Big time.