10; Jacob

Jailhouse.

My sisters, bad boy.

..........

I walk into the front office and slide down in my seat, spinning around a few times. Ash.... Ash.... oh my god Ash.

I miss her again.

She's only been out of my sight for a minute, but I miss her. Damn, I'm definitely in love again. I smile again at seeing her. She was in my arms last night. She was kissing me. And I was kissing her. I had her again. And this time, she isn't leaving me.

A hand slams down on my desk and I look up to see Kurt. He is smirking at me, devilishly. "You sex-Machine."

"W-What are you talking about?!" I asked, fake laughing. He laughed before shoving my shoulder. "Ah, I knew it! You little-"

"Do you mind shutting up? If Cristy hears you, shell kill you. Then me."

He shrugs. "Then tell me the deeds. If it isn't Cristy, then who the hell is this lucky bitch?" I punched him in the chest, making his hand fly up and hold it. "Don't call her a bitch." he chuckled and put his hands on his hips. "Oh, so bad boys in love?"

Yea.

"Go fuck a duck, Kurt." He laughed and shook his head. "Whatever. Im sure I'll get it out of you anyhow." He walked away, with a smirk on his face. I sighed and rubbed my face. How did he know?

His room is right beside yours, idiot.

I'm stupid.

I felt arms wrap around my neck as I leaned back. Cristy lifted a leg up and put It on the opposite side of me. She sat on my lap and smirked. I stood up and pushed her off. She kept her grip around my neck and put a leg around my waist. "Cristina get off." I said, gripping her thigh to try and pull her off. She just kept smirking.

"Getting rough now, baby?"

"Get. Off." I commanded, using my free hand to push her away. She just chuckled and kissed me.

That's when I had it. I pushed her off and she fell on the floor, her mouth wide open in shock. But I could care less. I care nothing for Cristina's feelings or pain. Not even mine. The only persons I care about is Ash's.

"What's gotten into you, Lately!? Ever since that girl has been here your an asshole to me!"

I grunted and walked away. "Yea! I have! But it's not because of her! It's because of you! All you want with me is sex! You don't care about my well being, and it's good for me that I dot care about yours either!" Her face was filled with hurt, anger, and jealousy.

"I do care about you." She mumbled.

"Bullshit! Even if you did, it's not like I'd give a fuck anyway. You were just a toy, Cristy. Leave me alone."

I stomped away as I heard her start crying. But once again, I didn't care. She could scream my name and cuss words at me, telling me how horrible I am, for all I care. abut not one day, would I pick her over Ash.

I'm turning into my old self. Not caring how girls feel. Not giving two shits if they cry over me or not, and actually getting pleasure from hearing it. Its sick I know. But I got it from the one and only, Abby.

She never cared about Ash.

I did.

She never cared about her feelings.

I did.

She never cared if she got hurt, emotionally or physically, was being bullied, or if she got ran over by a car.