11: Ashley

My sisters, bad boy.

Jailhouse

............

I wasn't expecting a lot of things. But for the fact that Shaun and and got me out of jail, was something completely different from 'unexpected' It was way worse. I would rather be in jail my whole life than in this car with him. But life doesn't always work out the way you expected.

"So... did you miss me, Ashley?" Shaun asked, smirking in front of the wheel. I shivered. I hated that smirk. I hated his face. I hated him. He was nothing but a criminal like me. "Yes. I so missed the beatings and rape, Shaun." I said confidently and sarcastically. If I show one little ounce of nervousness around him, he'll make me have something worse To be nervous about.

He grabbed my chin and yanked my face right beside his. He stopped the car on the side of the road and turned to face me, his face inches from mine. "Listen baby. I haven't seen you in months. So the least you could do is be nice..... and give me a good kiss." He leaned forward and kissed me. I hated kissing him. At one point, I got a tingly feeling when I kissed him.

Now I feel nothing but betrayal.

I pulled back and pushed him away. "Leave me alone, Shaun."

"The more you push me away, the harder everything will be on you. Just a hint Ashlyn." He smirked and winked at me before turning back to the wheel and speeding off. Dammit. I hate this. I don't wan to deal with him anymore. All he wants is To have power over somebody. Apparently I'm the perfect target.

Yea, because I can't fight a guy. Yet I can fight the heaviest girl on earth. Wow. I guess I just don't have enough confident to hit a guy. Probably out of fright. Or something like that.

We drove in silence. Shaun had an evil smirk plastered on his face the whole time. We pulled up into a familiar home. At first, I couldn't remember what it was. Then I realised it was probably his house. I think I had been there a few times. I was suddenly nervous. I knew he had a basement. And he wouldn't hesitate to bring me down there and just torture me all he wished.

Shaun was at my door, and he opened it up. He never stopped smirking. It was making me scared to death. He elf out a hand and I hesitated to put mine in his. Once I did, he yanked me out and pulled me to his chest. He had his hand still in mine while the other wrapped around my waist.

He leaned in close to me, his lips right above my ear. "If you show one sign.... your dead." He warned. I gulped and nodded. He wasn't lying when he said that. He would do it.

That's the scary part.

He leaned away and turned us towards the front door. He waved over at the neighbours. They smiled at us, probably thinking; 'What a cute couple!' well they are thinking wrong. I need someone to save me. I need to get away from here.

I felt a finger dig into my ribs and I clenched my jaw to not make any noise. I sighed and put on a fake smile. I lifted my hand up and waved at his neighbours. Please... please help me.

Shaun brought me inside. But surprisingly, he didn't throw me to the ground or hit me. He slowly took me I to the living room after locking the door and putting the key in his pocket. I got more nervous. Which I honestly didn't know could happen.

He didn't release his arm from around my waist. He never even loosened his grip. We got to the living room and he let me go. He pointed to the couch. "Stay here. Or else you'll get it worse." I knew what 'it' was. I had gotten it enough times from he to know. Beating, raping, ordering around, slave work. It sucks. So I don't need it any worse than it already is.

I nodded and looked at the gigantic flat screen. He walked away. I really wanted to jump out that window. But by the time I even got half way down the street, he'd get me back. And like he said, he'd make it worse.