"Yeah?"

"What time do I need to be ready tonight?"

"Oh yeah, you need to be ready by 6:30." He smiled.

I checked my time. It was 3:45.

"Alright," I said.

We got home in a few more minutes and I went inside my house to get ready.

I went up to my room took a shower, and changed into my clothes. I blow-dried my hair then straightened it. It was 5:30 when I was finished getting ready, so I decided to watch TV.

I heard a knock on the door so I looked at the time. It was only 6, so it couldn't be Daniel.

I went downstairs to get the door. When I opened it I saw Jonah.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while." He said.

"Yeah, I've been hanging out with Daniel. We're going on our first date tonight!" I said smiling.

"You are? Time for the talk since moms not going to do it. Come one," he motioned me to the couch. Ok gosh, I hope this isn't awkward like in the movies..

He went over the basics and I just nodded with everything he said not even paying attention. The thing that made me stop was when he stopped talking.

"What?" I asked.

"You aren't even paying attention to me are you?" He asked laughing.

"Sorry to say, but no." I laughed.

"Alright, well just know this.. If he ever hurts you, or lays a hand on you to hurt you in any way.. Dad's got a gun, and I know where he keeps it." He said this so serious, I didn't know if I should be scared or not.

"Jonah, thanks, but I don't think he'd do anything like that," I smiled.

Just as I said that, I heard someone knock at the door. I went to go get it, and there stood Daniel.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, you ready?"

"Yeah, let me just go get my phone from upstairs. You can come in if you want," I said turning away to go upstairs.

I went to go get my phone, then ran in the bathroom to make sure I looked okay. I went downstairs to see Daniel and Jonah talking. At least Daniel wasn't looking scared this time. That's a good sign.

"Ready?" I asked Daniel.

"Yeah, let's go," he said putting his arm around my waist. I spun myself out of his grip, and hit his arm.

"Ow.. What was that for?" He asked.

"Don't touch her anywhere near her stomach or waist. She hates it. She was being nice by hitting you in the arm. She's kneed me where the sun don't shine before. Just warning you," Jonah said laughing.

"Thanks for the warning," Daniel said to Jonah laughing.

Daniel grabbed my hand as we walked out the door.

-
-
-
-

"Awe, Daniel," I said smiling once I found out where we were. We were at the fair. They had lots of rides and games.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Love! Let's go on a ride!" I said pulling him to a ride.

"Slow down," he said laughing.

We played some games, and rode some more rides until we decided to head home. He won me a big teddy bear at a game that took him 10 tries..but I thought it was sweet.

"Today was fun," I smiled.

"It was," he smiled himself. "But it's not over yet."

"What do you mean?" I asked getting confused.

"Come on," he led me towards a little bench in the park.

He pulled out a guitar from under the bench. Woah, I didn't even see that!

~ Daniel's POV ~

I took out my guitar and started singing my song "Maybe". When I was almost done I started to get nervous because I found a cute way to ask Anna to be mine, but I don't know if she'll say yes.

When I was done, I put my guitar down, and took my phone out.

"Hold on," I said. I was debating if I should do it or not. Too late, I'm doing it.

Earlier on today, I took Anna's phone, and changed my contact ID to "Will you be my girlfriend?" I'm going to call her, so when it rings, that will pop up. And it will give her the choice to "Accept" or "Decline" me. (A/N: I hope you know what I'm talking about..if not, I'm sorry lol) Alejandra helped me come up with the idea, since Kelsey didn't want to help me.

I pressed the call button, and soon, her phone started ringing. She took it out and smiled to herself. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes, and accepted the call. She kissed my cheek, and gave me a hug.

"Today is the best day ever!" She said in the hug.

"Same with me, because I can finally call you mine," I smiled.

----------------------------------------

A/N : I hope you guys liked this long chapter. (: Sorry I didn't update yesterday though.

I hope you guys got what Daniel was doing when he was asking her out. If not, I'll post the picture in the beginning of the next chapter. Lol

Thanks for reading this book guys! I hope you like it! (:

Love you guys!

~ Anna