Chapter 5.

It's been a week since their little hangout and he couldn't get her out of his mind. Her pink lips that were always slightly parted. Her dark hair that fell over her shoulders. Her long lean legs and her curves.

He couldn’t get her dancing out of his head. The way her pants were hanging low on her hips showing off a bit of her belly. How she had her eyes closed and her hands up in the air while she was dancing and enjoying the music.

She was gorgeous. She was dancing very seductively, her hips and breasts creating an interesting shape he still had stuck in his head.

He remembered coming close to her in hopes of making a move on her but she said nothing. She just kept her dancing closely to him. She kept moving her hips to the beat of the music, her bum softly touching his crotch from time to time. 

All the thoughts came running back and he once again got turned on. He wanted her. Spending night with her would probably be the best thing that has happened to him in a while.

Her eyes were dark and full of secrets. He remembered the eye contact she made with him. She didn’t move her eyes of him, it was intense. She was intense.

When she leaned down to him she slightly exposed her cleavage to his hungry eyes and made his mind go crazy. He couldn't get that wicked smile of hers out of his head. That satisfaction on her face when she noticed she turned him on.

She left him that night without saying a word. She obviously took advantage of him and didn't care. She was ruthless and couldn't care less about his feelings. Kind of like he was towards other people, especially towards women.

All these days he didn't see her, he only heard her. He heard loud music coming from her apartment and occasional muffled screams that sounded like screams of frustration. He knew them well. It seemed as though they had more in common than they knew.

They were both broken souls, slightly insane. Both wanting to dominate and be in charge. Both hating on world and not wanting to get attached or fall in love. Physical pleasure was another thing they both had in common. It was all they cared about.

No feelings, just pleasure. Feelings were no good. They brought only pain and suffering. Something they both didn't want to feel ever again.

He had a tendency to get obsessive over things. This time it was a person. He kept listening to the song she was playing a week ago and dancing seductively to. She left her cardigan at his place. He wasn't sure if she noticed or not, but he didn't intend on giving it back to her. Not yet.

He was behaving like creep. He sat there on the leather sofa, listening to that damn song and occasionally smelling her cardigan. It was a mixture of her natural scent and perfume she wore. It was intoxicating.

She got under his skin quickly. Way too quickly.

The doorbell buzz woke him up from his thoughts. He didn't intend on opening the door but the person ringing was persistent. He got up from his messy sofa very pissed off that someone was interrupting him in doing nothing.

Without looking who it was he opened the door ready to yell at the person behind it. He opened his mouth ready to start his rant when he noticed a familiar pair of black eyes in front of him.

He kept staring at her. She was wearing a tight dark purple dress that hugged her body perfectly. She showed of her legs, obviously aware that they were one of her best features. Her straight hair was falling down her shoulders.