Chapter 4.

She was not happy with the fact that she'll have to spend time with this dude. She didn’t lie when she told him she hated people. She did. From the bottom of her heart.

People hurt you in all the ways possible. People make you feel like shit. They take away every piece of you and smash it like it was made of glass. They rip your heart out and destroy it like cannibals. People feed on other people’s sadness and misery.

But all that didn’t matter at the moment. She had what she wanted. He had her relaxation in his pocket, her freedom for tonight.

They walked in silence to the apartment. They didn't know whether to talk or just keep silent. She seemed very hostile and he really didn't want to push her buttons. Not yet.

He was currently in a good mood, a friendly one. Which was good for her, because he won't try to pull anything. People said he was trouble. Bad news.

Usually girls would either avoid him as if he had plague or they would be attracted to the bad boy image. He didn't care. They were all the same to him and they were all after one thing. The same way he was.

He kept glancing at the girl walking next to him. She was silent and seemed deep in thoughts. She kept biting her bottom lip and licking her lips, making his mind slowly go into a whirlwind of dirty thoughts.

Her lips were plump and a bit swollen from all the biting she did. He couldn't help but imagine the wonders those lips could probably do. The thoughts kept running in his mind and soon he felt himself getting excited a bit more than he expected.

He tried thinking of something else to cool down, which thankfully he managed to do. Thinking of dead kittens kills any kind of horniness in him.

They came to the apartment building and he opened the door for her. She rolled her eyes at his attempt of being a gentleman. She already found him annoying even though they barely exchanged few words. She didn't even know his name. Not that she cared. He was just another fish in the sea. She would take advantage of him for her pleasure and that was it. No intention of getting involved with him.

They entered the lift and stood in silence, each standing on the other part of it. He wanted to know her name, but he had a feeling she'd hate him even more if he asked for it.

His stare made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't like the way he kept glancing at her like some kind of creep. The feeling of anger kept building up in her because she could sense he wanted to know her. And she wasn’t going to let that happen.

“What?” She turned around and snapped at him.

He quickly looked down, feeling a little bit intimidated by her. She hated his guts, he could feel it. The looks of hate she gave him gave her away. She couldn’t hide it. Or maybe she didn’t even try to. Either way, she caused uneasiness in him.

She had very dark and unpleasant vibe, but somehow inviting. He had a feeling she might not be such badass as she likes to present herself.

He decided to take risk and introduce himself. She looked like she didn’t want to know his name. He moved slightly closer to her and with each step closer she moved her body more to the wall of the lift.

“Harry.” She looked at him, still angry as hell.

He took his eyes of his shoes and up to hers. He made eye contact which obviously made her extremely uncomfortable because she kept glancing everywhere but him.