Epilogue

Jasper's P.O.V 

Harley was laying on the forest floor. Everyone was watching her, the Volturi were watching with a worry that their precious weapon was gone. We were watching with a fear that our friend had just killed herself.  Her sister's shattered skin was burnt with respects given from both sides because she was such a good vampire and friend. Harley explained that her sister didn't have any abilities, she was extraordinarily ordinary. Her sister was loosing her basic vampire skills, she was burning out. Harley was granting her a mercy in exchange for a burden with an immense amount of pain. Speaking of pain, Harley was incredibly quiet for the venom coursing through her system. Alice was leaning on Alexander's shoulder and staring at Harley.

"Alice." Harley muttered and Alice lept up and walked towards her. 

"Harley, shhh. You're okay." Alice whispered trying to soothe the pain. Harley screamed in pain and she looked like she was crying.

"Please make it stop." she whimpered and all of us winced. It was strange to see Harley like this, normally she was strong and sarcastic. Now she was in pain  and none of us could help her. I slowly walked over to her and held her hand, stroking it gently.

"Shh. Harley you'll be okay. You're skin is getting cold, you're almost there." I told her gently and she gasped, almost as if she was trying to catch her breath. 

"Harley?" Alice asked as Harley continued to gasp and writhe and choke in a desperate attempt to get air.

"Harley!" I exclaimed worry lacing my voice. Everyone's attention turned to us and Carlisle came forward, grabbing her hand and checking her body.

"She's seizing up. She's dying." He whispered softly.

"Can you save her?" 

"This has never happened before. There is nothing known for treating this, one wrong move and she may get hurt beyond repair. We have to let the venom take it's course." Carlisle tells me.

"No." I whispered in absolute fear. 

"What if she dies?" Caius asks.

"Then she dies a warrior." Her brother chimes in and we all nod in silent agreement. Her body was still, her skin was cold. 

"Harley." Alice whispers.

"I'm not picking up on any thoughts." Edward told us. The Volturi looked incredibly disappointed. Caius approached her and bent down next to her, whispering something in her ear.  After that they all ran off. We all waited around her, Emmett and Edward went to see if the Volturi where waiting to ambush us should Harley awake.

"I can't believe she's dead." Char whispered into Peter's chest.

"I can't believe she died from a bite. I always figured she'd die fighting a vampire." Peter whispered to himself.

"I thought she'd die of frustration having to deal with you three all the time." Edward joked and I playfully smacked him in the back of the head. 

"Shut up pretty boy." I grinned slightly before Rosalie placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"We need to go back to camp. Start packing up. C'mon Jazz." She whispered. Her arm went over my shoulder and she spun us around. All of us turned to walk back to the camp. That's when we heard a gasp. The gasp was followed by choking and Harley sat up.

"Damn that hurt like a bitch." She complained  as she dusted off her clothes. I stared at her, her eyes were a normal red.

"It worked." I whispered softly. I ran up to her and picked her up, spinning her around before lowering her lips to mine and kissing her.