"I dare you to...." That's when JC whispered in his ear.

"I dare you to kiss Maddy...since she's your girlfriend....until we say stop." Shit. He has to deny that!! But he didn't.

He leaned in and started to kiss me. I kissed back .

He licked my bottom lip for approval.
I didn't open at all. He gave up and kept kissing passionately.

"Ok ok stop. This is starting to get weird." Kian said.

Honestly I didn't want to let Go.

"Awe but I like his kisses." I said sadly. Trying to make it look like we were dating.

Time passed and it was time to go to bed. I decided to sleep with Sam.

I crawled under the covers and fell asleep.

•••••

-Sam's pov-

I walked out of the bathroom and saw maddy asleep with her clothes on. She looked uncomfortable. I shook her awake.

"Her put this on." I whispered and handed her a NYC hoody and basketball shorts.

She slipped them on and threw her other clothes on the floor beside the bed.

I crawled in beside her and fell asleep.

•••••

-Maddy's pov next day-

I woke up and got into my clothes from yesterday.

I found a sticky note and wrote a note.

Sam,

I left for magcon. Wanna meet up for Starbucks today?? I'll see you later 'boyfriend'.

Love always,
Maddy E.

I called a cab.

I walked into my room and got dressed in the bathroom.

I got my white long sleeve shirt 'id rather be chillin with Iggy' and black leggings on. I slipped on my galaxy vans and applied make up.

I braided my hair and put my bracelets on.

I walked out and Cam was up and making coffee. He was extremely failing though.

"Let's just go to Starbucks. It'll be easier." I said slapping his bare shoulder.

"Okay. Lemme change." When he says change he means put vans on and slip on a white muscle tee.

We walked out and got into his car.

We got to Starbucks and ordered a cotton candy frap and a ribbon crunch.

"So....how is o2l?" Cameron asked taking a drink of his drink.

"Me and sam kissed......" I said very low.

He choked.

"What? Waiiit. Powder? Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend??" He asked so many questions.

"Yes powder....and no we aren't." I said looking down.

"Well what's going on?!" He said excitedly.

"I have no clue. I like him and he probably likes me .....but we probably don't want to ruin our friendship." I said .

"No you guys are going out and that's final."

•••••

-Hayes's pov-

I screwed things up with Maddy. And yesterday Matt said she went to hang out with Sam Pottorff.

My thoughts are that they're already married with 2 kids!! You never can tell. Plus they have never even take before!

I need Maddy back.

I might even need to fight for her.

Ugh why is life so complicated.

Just then I saw one of her tweets.

XxMaddyxX- Hung out with this cool thing!!

I tweeted after that.

HayesGrier- I'm so baeless

Then it just kept going back and forth.

XxMaddyxX- I love ones who I can trust.

That's when I quit.

I'm such a screw up.

•••••

Hi