12

Bathroom Whore

Unedited

Sebatían was looking at Alden from afar in her house. He held hatred but lust towards her.

They just could never see eye to eye.

He walked to her, turning her to him, and harshly pressing his lips to hers.

She didn't fight back.

He pulled away, muttering, "I'm taking a shower. " and walked to the bathroom.

The kiss left Alden in a confused rage, wanting to rip his head off and fuck him senseless all at once.

But he had problems and sex can only do so much.

She was still an emotional wreck due to her mom's death but she only use that excuse for so long.

The funeral was set for tomorrow at her mom's church.

When the shower water was heard, she made her way towards the bathroom.

She stripped down to nothing and hopped in the shower with him.

He pressed light kisses to her neck, biting down a little. His hands wrapped around her, pressing her against the tile.

" Don't ever do me like you did yesterday. " He harshly gritted in her ear.

"Okay" She whispered.

He pent her on the wall, "Do I make myself clear? "He spoke in the same tone as before.

" Yes, Papi." She whispered.

And that was that. Between the hot shower and the sex that happened, both are left wondering why didn't they do this before.

Sebastian left to buy a few things and screw a few people, while Alden had Javi over.

" Hola princesa. " He greeted normally.

" Hey you. " She smiled at him, wrapping her arms around him.

" Girlfriend's in the car, waiting on me. So what was urgent?" He smiled shyly.

" I wanted to see you. " She was bashful towards him.

He cooed at her, capturing her lips into a sweet sync. Their tongues entwined with each other.

"I miss you Javi. " She muttered.

" I missed you too. I'll see you tomorrow. " He leaned his forehead against hers, kissing her lips once more.

He left out, leaving her slightly upset.

--

The next day, a limo showed at her house to pick her up, Sebastian by her side.

Nobody knew about the 'pregnancy' yet.

Sebastian in that nice slick suit and nicely cut hair was pure disrespect.

Who gave him the right to dress so sexy.

And Javi had the audacity to show up in his vest and pants, and all black dress shirt with a silver bow tie.

Pure disrespect.

Everything was tough for the family but they got through with it.

After the burial, they all gathered and ate.

Alden excused herself to the bathroom of the facility. She looked at herself in the mirror, and then at Javi, who had followed her there.

Javi pressed kisses on her neck, gently sliding her dress up and panties down.

" How do you feel? " He asked her, harshly yanking her hair back.

" I don't know. " She admitted.

He hosted her onto the sink, her back curved slightly has her stomach was brushing the counter.

And that little whore had sex with him on the counter in a facility for her mother's funeral.

Later in the night, Sebastian cuddled her close. Trying to get her mind off of today.

But while he was comforting her, she was screwing his friend.

And when he wasn't with her, he was out getting drunk.

And his friend, when he wasn't faking his love to his girlfriend of a two years, he was giving his real love to his best friend's fuck buddy.

But he didn't know they were sleeping together.

Now this whore doesn't know who was the baby's dad.

××

Hey. I'm sorry. I've been busy with my little newborn siblings. But I swear I'll be better.