3

Sebastian gulped, before exchanging a glance between her legs and her into her eyes.

" You sure ? " He bit the side of his lip, before taking a shaky breath.

" Mmhmm. " She confirmed.

" Now? " He asked, nervous feelings sinking in his veins.

" The lesser it is romantic, the better it will be for this situation. " She spoke.

The loud music was heard from where she was. She slightly thumped the fingers to the recognizable song.

"Okay, so what happens if someone finds out. " He asked, slightly tugging her leggings and panties off.

" How you handle it does me closure. " She shrugged, " Now fuck me, dipshit. "

Sebastian smiled at her, a hand cupping her chin, leaning in to kiss her full lips. He swept his tongue in her mouth, the sound of lip smaking feeling the room and sparks shocking their blood.

He pulled her pants all the way down, kicking it to the side, along with his. She peeled her shirt off, his too. Sebastian placed hickies all over her neck, griping and touching on every part of her body. He aligned himself with her entrance, and with a single thrust, all their recent fighting, hatred, denial, lying, hurt, all the negativity dispersed.

He let out a soft moan as he repeated his motion.

" Move to the left, "Alden commanded, feeling him shift inside her. With a harsh thrust, she moaned, "Fuck, Right there. Don't fucking move from that spot. "

Sebastian laughed, a smug smirk on his face. He continued to hit that spot, watching her run her fingers through her hair. The sight to him was breathtaking.

The pair went to on for about an hour, sweat dribbling on their foreheads.

"Okay Alden. I admit it. " Sebastian sighed, her staring at him, "I think you are beautiful. "

She sighed, rolling her eyes. "You like black girls Sebastian. "

"How do you know it's not just you?" He smirked, thinking he stopped her.

" I've seen the way you looked at Lauryn. Oh, and Taylor and Faith. Beyoncé ."She smirked at him.

He half smiled, kissing her forehead, "Stubborn."

"Denial. "

They both got redressed, happy to be on the same page (sorta) again. They walked out, having that I just had sex and it felt so good smile on their face.

They weren't even worried about the lack of a condom. They just danced around with their friends and taking shots.

Eric tapped on Sebastian's shoulder, a knowing smirk on his face.

" So... I saw you walk in and out of that dorm with Alden. " He smugly smirked, taking a sip from his red cup.

"Trust me, that didn't sound creepy at all. " Seby rolled his eyes, sarcasm practically oozing from that statement.

" Well... When you wanna know something, you find out someway. " He shrugged, " So you kids have sex? "

Seby searched for Alden, seeing her not to far from them. He smiled and looked at Eric. " Sí."

"How was it? "He chuckled.

" Lo mejor." Seby winked at Alden, knowing she was hearing the conversation. (The best)

But just when she thought he was doing so well,

"But keep that between us. " Seby added, breaking contact with Alden, trying to ignore that hasty glare and those hips swaying his way.

"Dude you're playing with fire again. " Eric chuckled.

" Sebastian, sweetums? Can I talk to in the kitchen. " Alden put on a fake smile, and a fake nice tone.

The two locked the kitchen door, Alden harshly smaking his cheek. Seby grabbed her wrist, pressing her against cabinets.

" Don't fucking slap me with those paws you call hands. "

"Why can Eric know but the others can't? "Alden was slightly aroused with Sebastian's roughness.

But can she say. She likes it rough.

" Because I trust that he won't make a big deal out of it. " Sebastian pinned her further on the cabinets.

" So it's a small deal? Really? You felt nothing when we kissed, when your dick was in my vagina, when you where looking at me like all I want is you?"

" You know I didn't mean it like that. See you're making assumptions. " His gaze softened, loosening his grip.

"I don't know anymore with you. Bipolar, indecisive, man whore." She spoke with venom, getting in his face.

"I'm the whore? How many times have you opened your legs for a guy?" He chuckled bitterly.

" About the same as your pathetic IQ. " She smirked.

Sebastian attacked her neck, biting her neck, hearing her whimper and moan since he knew where she liked it most. She clawed at the fabric of his button down, him lightly grinding against her.

Sebastian was such a liar. But for newly made sexual favors, his name wasn't Sebastian, but papi.

" Say it again. " He commanded in a husky whisper, "Say it mami."

Sebastian, erm, Papi had her legs propped around his waist, his hands under her thighs.

" No. " She smirked, removing her hands from his hair to his belt buckle. She tightly her legs around him, palming his through his jeans. " You say it again. "

He smirked, kissing her lips for a little while before setting her down.

" That's what I thought. " She held her head up in a smug matter, unlocking the kitchen, and walking out.

The more Papi was around mami, the worse his self control became.

And the more mami took control, the more Papi came back.