10

Some random guy from We Heart it as Javier Puentes.

A week later Alden laid in bed, after regurgitating for the third time that morning. Of course Sebastian noticed, and Javi was coming around more.

"Al I think you're pregnant." Seby sighed.

"I know. I miss my mommy. She'd know to deal with this. " She was overwhelming yourself.

" Well um... Alyssa can help out. She had two boys. " Seby suggested.

Alden nodded, laying back further.

Sebastian kissed her forehead and left for the living room, Javi walking.

"Hola princesa. " He did his normal greet, sitting on the bed, close to her.

" Hey. "

"So you're pregnant this time. How are we going to tell Seby it might not be his baby?" He whispered, playing with her fingers.

"We're not. Not yet. "

" Mm. " He smirked, looking towards the door to see if Seby was near. Realizing he wasn't, he pulled her chin up to kiss her, long and soft.

"I'm going to go home. Girlfriend's bugging. I'll see you tomorrow. " He kissed her head before heading off.

She took a nap afterwards, not really feeling the best.

Sebastian was laying on the couch, as usual, wanting to do something fun but one knew he couldn't leave his pregnant bestie alone.

So he went into her room seeing her asleep and left for the club.

And he partied and hooked up with a few girls, drank like there was no such thing as a tomorrow, and danced.

He was gone that night, and all morning.

Javier came in the morning, to get her out the house.

"C'mon Alden. You have to get out of this depressing house. " He told her.

She rolled her eyes, getting up and taking a shower.

Once she got out, she dressed in high waisted shorts, a white crop top, and white high top Nike shoes.

She walked out of the bathroom, walking into the bedroom.

"You look... wow. " Javier spoke, lips parted at her beautiful simplicity.

She brushed through her hair, thanking him.

They went out mall, a small silence around them. They walked into a place with nice dresses, mainly because she needed to get ready for funeral.

"This is pretty. " Javi held out a dress for her. It was all black, stopping at the beginning of her knees, long sleeved, v neck, and fitted at the torso. It was simple.

" Yeah I guess. " Alden wasn't in the mood for shopping.

"Cheer up baby girl. " He wrapped her arms around her waist, resting his forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry. " She whispered. She became nonchalant with his displays of affection.

"You want the dress or do you want to just somewhere? " He asked.

"I want my mom. I want a tall glass of vodka but I can't. " She let a few tears fall.

He wiped her face, lifting he chin up to kiss her.

"I want to go home and eat ice cream. " She complained.

"We'll get some ice cre- oh shit!" Javi ducked.

" What?"

"Girlfriend." He mouthed.

" So?"

" She'll freak. She hates all my female friends. But she'll hate you the most."

"Why?"

"Cause..." He trailed, standing up straight after his girlfriend past.

" What is it Javi."

"Okay we've been knowing each other for a while yeah. Like seven years."

She nodded remembering how they met through Sebastian and hit it off instantly. But when she went to college she grew apart from him, but made it through when she came home.

"I may have fallin' in love you. " He ducked again, watching his girlfriend walk by Alden.

"Oh my God." She sighed, pulling him along with her.

They made it to the car and she starred at him amazed.

"When did this happen?" She asked him

"Like... yesterday. You were on my mind when I went home, and I put Anastacia through hell cause she wanted sex, cuddling, and I couldn't cause she wasn't you. "

"Javi... shit." She held a weak smile.

He bit his lip, leaning down to kiss her.

" Fuck I'm going to get into so much trouble with her and Sebastian. " He laughed.

"Same. " She giggled.

The ride to the ice cream parlor and home was short. Sebastian was in living room, watching tv.

" I'll talk to you a little later. " Javi alerted pressing a quick kiss to her lips.

Sebastian turned around, seeing Alden walk across the foyer, sitting at the small island.

"Hey. " Sebastian called, moving to sit next to her.

"Hey." She looked off.

Cutting it here.