Chapter 4

//spoiler alert\\
This is the last chapter before
Stuff starts happening!

"Scorchpaw wake up! We're going to exlore some territory and maybe even teach you how to hunt!"

Scorchpaw woke up to see Shadowstorm standing at the head of the apprentices den.

"Really?"
Scorchpaw turned his head to see Amberpaw, her eyes big and gleaming.

Scorchpaw looked up at Shadowstorm. He bent his head down and looked at the young apprentice.

"Amberpaw, I don't know what Cindertail has planned for you to-"

"Oh good. Amberpaw is awake. C'mon I'm going to teach you how to hunt."

Cindertail interuppted as she looked at her apprentice, Shadowstorm, and Scorchpaw.

"Oh I'm sorry Shadowstorm. I didn't realize you were speaking. Go on."

"No it's okay, Scorchpaw and I were just leaving to explore the territory."

He mewed as him and Scorchpaw walked out the den.

Scorchpaw stopped and looked over his shoulder.
"Bye Amberpaw! See you later!"

***************

"That's Hare Hills, which sets the border between EnderClan and ShimmerClan, over where its flatland, is where we battle train, oh and that over there is the Fallen Tree, the main star of our territory."

Shadowstorm pointed to everything he just explained with his tail.

The sun was setting.

"We have such a nice territory! But with all this land exploring, my paws are starting to ache and I'm starving! Can we just go back to camp and you can teach me some hunting tomorrow?"

Scorchpaw pleaded.

"Scorchpaw, did you read my thoughts?"

Shadowstorm chuckled as him and Scorchpaw padded back to camp.