Chapter 2

"Lower your flank."
"No, Lower"
Thornstrike was teaching Scorchkit, Amberkit, and Sunkit the hunting crouch.
"Now stay like that." He whispered as if there was prey right in front of them.
Now pounce!" Thornstrike encouraged.
Scorchkit and Sunkit bumped heads. "Ow! Watch it Mousebrain!" Sunkit snapped.
"I'm sorry. Are you okay?, we just leapt for the same leaf." Scorchkit said.
"What's it to you!?" Sunkit hissed as she turned her back and started to groom her fur.
"Hey, Sunkit I get it that you both got hurt, but you don't have to snap at Scorchkit! It was just an accident!" Amberkit growled. (Amberkit is kinda protective over her brother although, they're the same age)
"Hmph!" Sunkit mumbled as she began to walk back to camp.
Amberkit and Scorchkit both looked at their father.
"I know, I know. Sunkit is a little uh-
"Mean?!"
"Bossy?!"
"I was going to say difficult, but each of your words fit too."

***************************

"Hazelsting were bored.."
Scorchkit mewed as he started playing with a ball of moss.

Hazelsting layed down.
"Why don't you go with Sunkit and help the Elders?"

Sunkit got to her paws.
"I'm not going with that head bumper!"

Hazelsting sat up.
"Sunkit that's it! You better turn around and apologize to Scorchk-" Hazelsting broke into an agonizing cough.

Scorchkit leaped to his paws and pelted to the medicine den.
"Lilacleaf! It's Hazelsting! She's coughing badly! Come quick!"
He yelled.

Soon, the whole Clan was gathered around the medicine den.

Lilacleaf was walking out of the den when she jumped with a jolt at the suprise of the entire Clan sitting outside her den.

"How is she?"
"Is she okay?"
"Is she going to join StarClan?"
"Has she joined StarClan!?"

The Clan murmured and mumbled all these questions when Nightstar stood up.

"Silence! Let Lilacleaf speak!"
Nightstar sat down as she looked at Lilacleaf.

Lilacleaf nodded.
"Thank you, Nightstar.
Hazelsting is unjudgeable right now, and she'll be in my den for a couple of moons."

The Clan gasped.

[How's the story? Do you like it so far? If yes, follow me so you can get a notification when I update the story! ]

-NaeNae