I walked in my room to find Shawn kissing some girl on his bed. And Cameron texting on his phone.

I walked over to his bed awkwardly.

I lightly tapped his shoulder.

"Can I talk to you in the hallway?" I asked him.

He nodded. We made our way out .

"What's up Mad?" He asked sitting down against the wall. I sat on the opposite one across from him.

"I know I have 0% feelings for Hayes now....but he-- I just found him kissing another girl in the vending room." I said in the most annoyed voice on the planet.

"The best thing to do is.....WATERBUG DAT HOE!" Cameron said mocking Alex James. I laughed and he added, "I'll lend you my waterbugs one day. But I have to waterbug a hoe myself." Saying it sassy like. I laughed again..

"Don't worry! I have my own. But thanks for the idea....." I said trailing off as a guy was walking down the hallway. He looked kinda cute though to be honest. I guess he thought me and cam were dating and ignored us.

Ew. The thought of me and him dating.

He's cute but dating my brother would be awkward!!

"Wanna go to Starbucks?!" Can said yelling at me. I widened my eyes.

"OH MY GAWD IS KIAN LAWLY GONNA BE THERE?!" I yelled sarcasticly. He actually shook his head yes....holy mother of shit!!!!

"Wait....your not fucking with me right?! If you are ... I will totally kick your ass....like a karate master!!" I said making hands like the people.

"I'm not!! See the hole gang is there..." He said. That means I get to see SAM!!

Ok to be honest I did say I didn't know any of the MAGCON boys but its a proven fact that I know everyone in O2L. I only have Kian and Sam's number.

I texted Sam.

Maddy-going to starbux!!
Sam - Oh my josh!!! I'm there!! What do you want?
Maddy- I was going to get a ribbon crunch but I don't want you to pay!
Sam- Sorry Honey bunch! I just did!!
Maddy-Ugh I hate you so much! Be there in five byeee!
Sam- I hate you too!! Bitch byee!!

That's our thing..

We got to Starbucks being greeted by o2l.

"MAD DOG!!" Sam yelled.

"POWER!!!" I yelled also.

We hugged like the movies. He handed me my Starbucks.

I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek as a friendly gesture.

"Thank you!!" I said.

"Your welcome!" He added,"So what the RS??" He asked.

"Hopefully single for a hell of a long time." I said taking a drink. "You?"

"I have a huge crush. But I don't know if she feels the same way." He said looking down at his shoes.

"I bet she does. Any girl would be lucky to have you!!" I said as I looked up at him. I was short enough to do that Lol. (He's like 5'8)

•••••

-Sam's pov-

I told Maddy I had a crush.

She said she bets any girl would be lucky to have me.

What she doesn't know is that ....

She is my crush.

•••••

Hey lovelies!!

I made this extra long. Idk why though. But I'll do another for you guys. I'm so nice thanks I know.

Anyways. Keep commenting on ides for the book and I'll keep going until 60 I decided and I'll make a sequal hopefully! Anyways!!

Goodnight if your going to sleep....and goodmoring if you just woke up and good afternoon if .....whatever you get it.

-Hannah