Once everyone was in the doors closed and the truck started moving. I put in my headphones and dozed off.

A U G U S T

We were back in Atlanta and I was tired as hell. I had a lot on my mind and surely I was stressed out. Fawn didn't sit next to me on da' plane and I was cool wit' dat'. I was gon' let ha cool off. Diamond was all under me everywhere I go or wat'eva I did, she was watchin'.

"Aye can we make a stop at da Walmart right'hea." I told the driver.

He made a turn and pulled up in front of Walmart. I whispered for Diamond to go get a pregnancy test and buy something else so everybody won't be in my business. She threw a fit sayin' she was tired and she wanted to go home and sleep but I wasn't hearing dat. She got out the truck and we waited for her for thirty minutes. When she came back she had about five bags filled with junk.

We pulled up to da house and got out while the other truck was leaving. The driver unloaded our bags and I tipped him before entering the house. I motioned Diamond to follow me and we went up to her room.

"Aight go take dat'." I handed her the pregnancy test and I followed her in the bathroom.

She sat on the toilet while taking the test out the box and it was dead silence. I pulled out my phone checking messages waitin' patiently.

"I can't pee if your in here." She stated. I nodded and left closin the door behind me.

I waited ten minutes before she came back with the stick. She tried to hand it to me but I declined not wantin' to touch it. She held it up and indeed it said she was pregnant, four weeks. I sighed and ran my hand down my face. Even if she was pregnant I was still goin' to get a DNA test.

I walked to my room and seen my bags already up here. My room looked different since all of Fawn's things were in here but I still didn't see her anywhere.

I took a shower since I wasn't goin any'whea and decided to chill and do some work. Since we were movin' to Miami I had to do a lot of stuff.

I was into my iPad looking at the houses my realtor suggested in Miami. One caught my attention when Fawn walked in goin' to da' bathroom. After her shower she came back with some black joggin' pants and one of our tops from the clothin' line.

She grabbed her stuffed animal from the middle of the bed and made her way towards the door. If she didn't want to sleep in hea' I wasn't goin' to force ha. She left the room and came back thirty minutes with two plates and a water between her arm.

"Here you go, Ash told me to bring this to you. Everyone else eating in the treehouse."

"Thankyou baybeh."

She gave me a small smile and left back out. I hoped this wouldn't be going on much longer. I was already startin' to miss ha big mouth.

Afta' I finished my food Ash came to get my plate from me and she filled me in on the packages we had goin' out.

Soon afta' Fawn came back and got in the bed with me. Nothin' was said between us. All you could hea' was da' tv playin' and her typin' on ha phone. I took the phone from her and put it on my night stand while she mugged me.

"You jus' gon' ignore a nigga now?"

"If I recall neither of us was talking to each other."

"Fawn."

"August." I chuckled at her saying my name.

"Look I know you ain't happy about da' situation and I'an either, but I gotta' be a man about my shit at least till da baybeh get'chea."

"I understand but you didn't have to say all of that back in Miami." She pouted.

"I know sorry mama."

"I don't think I can handle seeing you raise another child with someone else."

"I get dat' and honestly I would rather you my da' motha' of my kids but we just gon' have to stick it out. I'on want things to change between us cause I love you and I need you."

"What did you just say August?" She stared at me.

"I said I get dat'-"

"No you said you love me."

"I do and I know we been movin' fast but it just feels right. Your crazy self has grown on me. And needles to say i'on want nobody but you."

She crawled ova' to me and straddled my lap. I gripped ha butt and ran one hand threw ha hair. Her blue eyes always got me. She was so beautiful and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

(A/n play video)

I took her clothes off and she pulled at my shorts. Once they were off she slid down slowly on my member takin' all of me in. She rocked back and forth and gripped my hair. She looked into my eyes and I saw a tear roll down her face. I flipped us ova' and made slow deep strokes.

"I love you August." She moaned. I kissed her and we made love until we fell asleep.
.
.
.

(A/n... So I have to ask..Do you guys like where this story going or do you like it in general?... Vote if yes/ vote if no lol I'm jk but I seriously wanna thank you for the ones who do vote and comment means a lot I see yall.. And the ones who just take the time out to read Thankyou but until next time. Cya :P