Bitch

Lilith's POV

I glared at Andy in the mirror that next morning. He left a fucking TRAIL of god damned hickies down my neck because he's a little bitch!

"Not even makeup covers this Andy!!" I yelled at him. He couldn't keep the grin off his mouth as I glared fiercely at him. What a dicklicker.  "Why would you do this!!" I yelled at him

He rolled his eyes "Relax, they aren't that big" he said. My eyes widened "Aren't that big!? Andy what drugs are you on if you have the audacity to say that!?" I exclaimed. He chuckled as he touched one. "I had to mark my territory" he said.

I glared at him as I relooked what I was wearing. Red lipstick and dark smokey eyes. My black hair was curled and I had on a black muscle tank top with a black sports bra on underneath and black skinny jeans and knee high combat boots.

I turned around and looked at him. "That's the thing Andy, I'm not your territory, Juliet is" I said pushing past him as I walked over to my bed and grabbed my leather jacket and put it on, grabbing my phone and slipping on my bra.

He sighed "That was a turn off" he said. I glared over my shoulder at him. "Since when were you turned on" I backfired.

He glared at me "You always turn me on Lilith" he said as he walked out on me. I watched him go and sucked in a breath as I sat on the edge of my bed.

Why did a damn man like him half to be the one to turn me on in all these ways. A married man, a rock star with a huge ass fanbase, and everything I ever wanted. None of it made sense.

I groaned as I slowly finished grabbing my shit together and walked downstairs. He was already waiting in the car so I crawled into the seat and looked out the window after staring at his gorgeous body and face.

Suddenly the thoughts about last night came crawling back in my head, making me even more pissed off then I was originally was.

I didn't say anything and neither did he. It was probably best that way. It wouldn't end well if it was any other way.

Once we parked in the school parking lot I hurriedly went to get out but he just HAD to mutter something that made my insides twist.

"I don't get you Lilith" he muttered. I looked over at with wide burning eyes "Are you fucking kidding me!!! You don't get me!! I don't fucking get you Andrew Dennis Biersack-"

"Don't talk to me like my mother Lilith or I-"

"Or you'll what!? Undo my god damn pants and finger me again until I scream your name then leave me so god damn frustrated afterwards!! Leaving my mind in such a fucking rush! What the fuck, you can't just fuck with a girls feelings like that Andy!" I yelled at him

He could hardly hold my gaze as I yelled at him like that "Then what the fuck was you putting your god damn hand down my pants and playing with me?! Huh, what was that!" He yelled back

"Called having some god damned fun!!" I backfired at him. He shook his head "And that's the same thing I was doing Lilith, you can't be mad at me for doing the same thing you did!"

I threw my head back on the seat and stared at the ceiling of the car as he continued

"You, Lilith, were fucking with my feelings from day one" he said.

I stared at him with angered eyes as I leaned back up and got in his face. "How the fuck was I fucking with your feelings Andy, you were the one flirting with me!" I said "I didn't start this shit! You got yourself into this mess!"

He shook his head "You know you feel the same way" he said. I glared "You don't know shit about how I feel Andy!" I yelled "Jack fucking shit!"

Without any warning my face was cupped in his hand and his lips pressed against mine softly, melting against mine.