Bye Bye

Lilith's POV

I felt a sensational rubbing feeling on my thigh which sent me out of my dreaming and back into my hellashious reality.

I looked at Andy and noticed how the sky had darkened slightly. How long was I out?

Okay maybe it wasn't to much of a hell, I mean Andy was here right?

He sighed "Wake up princess, were here" he said squeezing my thigh a bit. I groaned as I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. I rose an eyebrow "is my makeup ruined?" I asked him.

He grinned and shook his head "No....even if it was, your beautiful" he said opening his door and getting out.

I glared after him. YOU NEVER SAY SONETHING LIKE THAT AND WALK AWAY FROM A GIRL!!!! SPECILLY THIS ONE!!!!

I got out and quickly followed after him. Damn giant ass baboon with his long ass legs walking that quick. I declare that shit as cheating.

"God damn it Andy wait up" I hissed as I entered the airport and practically froze.

There were people everywhere. I mean everywhere. Packed in tight, side to side, back to back, bodies pressed against one another. It was insane.

I looked around and ran up behind Andy and latched onto his arm tightly. He looked down at me "Are you okay?' He asked me. I scoffed "No, to many damn people" I mumbled as he
Wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me through the crowd.

It took us awhile to actually reach Juliet since Andy got stopped several times by fans and stuff. And I got stopped by people who knew who I was from Instagram and Twitter. All that social media stuff.

Juliet saw us and ran up, mauling Andy in a huge kiss and hug. I glared at her viciously and crossed my arms as I looked around the large room at all the people. God this was annoying. She was practically molesting him in public.

I was shaken from my thoughts as she mauled me next, hugging me and kissing my cheek. I grimaced as I sorta pushed her off me.

Now that was fucking molestation man. Damn.

"How was your first day sweetheart. I saw pictures all over Twitter and Instagram with people taking pictures with you and posting them. Everyone is so excited about you!" She exclaimed.

I nodded and looked down at her "Yes it was great" I said impatiently as I picked at my black nail polish on my fingers. Could she not see how annoyed I was with her. I mean damn.

She smiled "That's awesome, I'm going to miss my little girl so much while I'm gone" she said. I grimaced.

I WASN'T LITTLE! IM TALLER THEN HER AND MORE GOD DAMNED DEVELOPED, WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I was more annoyed then any person ever could be. Andy crossed his arms over his chest and nibbled on his lower lip, and that seemed to relax me a little.

"I'm going to miss you to" I said to her as I offered her a little tiny smile. She gave me another long hug and smiled at me as her flight was called. "Well....I guess its time" she said picking up her bags and giving Andy one last little smile and hug.

She walked off and I glared at her back as she did. I turned my back and grabbed Andy's arms as I started walking out. "C'mon, I'm done here" I stated as I barged through people, telling then to move and get out of my way. I walked out of the airport, gaining my breath again as I let go of Andy's arm.

I walked to his car and got in on my side and he followed after me slowly. We sat there in silence, what seemed to be an awkward silence, and he looked at me.

"You don't like her" he said flatly. I gave him a look "Never have" I stated "surprised your just Now noticed" I said. He shrugged his shoulders and started the car. "I noticed long before, I'm just now saying something about it" he said to me.

I put my seatbelt on and looked out the window for awhile while he started to drive off.

I checked the time on my phone and it read 5:25 pm. It was an hour back home so it would be almost 8. And I would probably be tired depending on if i slept on the way back or rocked out to music. That all depended.

I turned the radio up and blasted Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon and sighed in relief. I loved that song so damn much.

Andy didn't say much through out the ride. But once we pulled up the driveway to the house and parked he looked at me "Are you going to go to bed?" He asked me.

I sighed and nodded "Probably....I don't want to be grumpy for school tomorrow" I stated as we got out of the car and went inside.

He started walking to the kitchen while I went upstairs and changed into my black tennis shorts and a black sports bra to sleep in. 

I walked back downstairs and saw him leaning against the counter in the kitchen. I walked over and leaned up. Pecking his cheek " I'm going to bed....thought I would say goodnight" I said.

He looked down at me and set his phone down as he smiled at me softly and enveloped me into his arms. I felt so safe in his arms like that. He was just so warm and tall and it was the most secure feeling I could ever have. It was heaven.

He kissed the top of my head and then leaned back and kissed my cheek multiple times. "Goodnight beautiful" he said as his hands neared my butt. I blushed and smiled as I pulled back and started walking up the stairs and up into my nice cool room.

I crawled into my bed after turning on my iPod and falling asleep listening to his Wretched And Divine album.

The confusion was real.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sorry I haven't been updating guys. I just have been extremely busy with the end of the school year.

I've had a lot of family problems and family in the hospital and near death experiences. I've been in the process of moving and, well, all that bullshit.

Its been a stressful situation and I haven't felt like writing anything and I thought since so many of you love this story that I would update, even tho its a pretty boring chapter.

Thanks guys, comment, follow and vote