Shopping

Lilith's POV

I opened my eyes being met with daylight shining in through my window. I looked around, seeing a very odd looking room.

Then I remembered I got adopted by Andy Biersack and Juliet Simms. And speaking of Juliet. She was the one who woke me up.

I glared at her, mainly out of tiredness. She smiled "Morning sunshine" she said sweetly "sleep well?"

.......Sleep Tight Sunshine.....

Those words went through my head piercing me like a knife. They were familiar.

I brushed off the feeling as I sat up, adjusting my shirt and running a hand through my hair. "Uh ya" I said as I looked up at her "what do you want" I asked, trying not to sound to snotty.

She looked down "Sammi, Ella and I were going to take you out shopping for some clothes to fill that closet. Also, now that your a Biersack, adopted of course, the media will be all over you. Your life will change drastically, and through it so will you" she said.

I don't know what she was trying to say, but I just looked out the window "Mm okay" I said as I pushed the covers up and got out of bed, walking to the window and opening the blinds more.

"What's Andy doing today?" Was what slipped out of my mouth as I stared out the window, the sunlight warming my skin.

Juliet stood up and walked over to one of my dressers, looking at a picture of her and Andy together. I guessed it was a reminder of their marriage or whatever the hell they were "he's recording with the band today, we should be home around the same time they get back" she said without looking at me.

Her face was so emotionless as she said that. Well then.

I nodded, not saying much as she started going through my suitcases, looking at clothes. "You have a pretty nice style" she said to me.

I nodded as I walked over next to her "thanks..." I said as she looked at some shirts, digging through.

Weirdness.

As she dug around she pulled out my bag of razor blades and many many colorful pills. She stared at them and my eyes widened as I went to grab them. She moved them from my reach and looked at me seriously. "We'll have to talk about this tonight....okay....and for now I'm taking them" she said calmly.

I glared at her, getting somewhat annoyed "I don't use them anymore" I growled. She stared at me with those darkened eyes "then it shouldn't be a problem....." She said as she looked at my clothes "please get dressed, the girls will be here soon" she said as she walked out. Closing my door.

I glared menacingly at the door as I looked at my clothes. She acts Like I just committed the worst crime ever. Jesus H Christ!

I grabbed a blue tank top that had white lace in the front and black leggings with sandels. It was probably the girliest thing I had to wear.

I dressed quickly and curled my hair with a curling iron that was in my vanity table, that held makeup and much more. I applied little makeup and walked out, grabbing my phone off my desk, walking down the stairs which had my lovely adopted mother and her friends.

They all smiled at me "Morning sweetheart" Ella said. I flashed a smile at them "morning" I said walking to the fridge and seeing what was inside. I poured some apple juice and sighed, taking a sip as Ella talked about Jake and Juliet and Sammi listened.

I could tell this was going to be a long day.

TIME SKIP