Boy Talk and Encounters

Andy's POV

I parked outside the small diner and shot Ronnie a text, telling him I would be waiting inside at a table.

I got out if my car and walked inside, people turning and staring at me. I was used to that.

A waitress walked up to me, her breasts hanging out of her shirt, making me groan inwardly as I imagined them as Lilith's.

That's my problem. I shouldn't be thinking about her that way. I should be thinking of Juliet, but she's the last thing on my mind.

Even last night when I was kissing her, trying to make Lilith jealous, I felt nothing for her. Nothing. I wished it was Lilith. I wish she was mine. Not Juliet.

"Table for 2" I said grimly to the short blond girl. She nodded and led me to a table in the back of the diner away from others. Thank god.

I sat waiting for a couple minutes, ordering me and Ronnie mochas while I did, but it didn't take long for the tattooed slightly shorter man to walk up and sit down, sighing loudly.

"You look like you just got dumped" Ronnie said with an eyebrow raised as he leaned back in his chair, arms above his head.

I sighed "I wish, it might make my situation easier" I said looking throughout the small place.

The waitress set our drinks down and walked off. Ronnie grabbed his and started sipping it "So my man what's going on, haven't seen you this way since you left Scout". I inwardly sighed "This is worse then Scout" I said "it's....different."

Ronnie leaned forward, eyeing me. He nodded "I can tell, you seem like this is deep shit, so whose this girl you like?" He asked.

I looked at my drink and took a sip before running a hand through my hair "She's uh....someone I met a couple days ago" I said, avoiding her name.

He stopped sipping as he looked at me, blinking a couple times before sighing "Its Lilith isn't it" he said.

How the fuck!

I nodded and looked at the table, twiddling my thumbs before looking back at him. "You have yourself in a really damn bad situation Andy" he said on a more serious note. I nodded "I know..." I said.

Ronnie looked around a bit "You realize she's underage right?" He said. I snorted "That's never stopped you" I said. He shrugged "True, true, but I'm not married either Andy, you are, and how old is she anyways, 17?" He asked. I nodded "Almost 18" I replied thoughtfully.

He nods as he stirred his drink, a clearly thoughtful look on his face. "Is it just a physical attraction to her or is this the real deal?" He asked me. I thought for a moment.

It was waaaaay more then physical. The girl had a way about her that set your heart on fire. She had a gorgeous smile when she was happy and all her high walls were knocked down. She really was a sweet girl like what Patty said, life just fucked her over.

"Its more...trust me" I said "she had this way about her that makes my body burn....and when she actually smiles a real smile, its all I can look at. She's....got one hell of a personality. She's hard to understand, but she.....she just sets me off" I explained quietly so others in the place would not hear my words.

Ronnie nodded and chewed on his straw "Does she feel the same?" He asked me. I shrugged "I don't know....she got pretty pissed off when I made out with Juliet when we got home....truth is I just wanted to make her jealous". Ronnie chuckled a bit and sipped again as he tapped his foot on the ground "why do that when you could've done it to her instead?" He said "you would've found out real quick how she felt about ya" Ronnie said continuing to chuckle on.