Chapter 4

________

Chapter 4
Ding Ding! Wake up call!

Disclaimer
I own nothing except for Julia and the plot!

________

Dam. Julia thinks as she starts to wake up. My head hurts like hell. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes slightly. She looked around and seemed to be in the infirmary that Leo showed her. So it wasn't a dream. She sighed. She sat up a bit and looked around. No one else was in the room. She raised a hand to her head, where she remembered it was injured on a rock. She felt bandages wrapped around her head.

"Hello? Anyone there!" She called out. Hoping someone was around to tell her what was wrong. "Helllllllo?" I really don't want to get up...

"Hey!" A boy called and came out from a curtain. "You're up!" He smiled. She nodded at him and he strode over. He had tan skin and short blonde hair. He had freckles all over his face and had a orange camp half blood shirt on. "The names Will Solace! Son of Apollo!" He grabbed a chart and handed it to her. She looked at it.

"How do I get a concussion from falling on a rock?!" Julia yelled and threw the chart at his face, luckily he dodged and picked it up. Dam. He though. She has good aim.

"Well that's usually how people do get concussions." Will said very obvious. "That or being in an accident of some sort." He placed the chart down and handed out a square block. "Luckily we can have ambrosia which will heal most of your concussion, but still will take some time to heal. So no training for about a week. After that you will be good to go. Here." He placed the square in her hand. She looked at it and gave him a look. He just shrugged and smiled. Julia swallowed it and her head started to feel better.

"Oh and by the way. Congratulations on being claimed. Percy was really excited." She heard Will say. She shook her head, trying to conjure up the memory of last night. What did happen? Earthquake and the injury. What happened in the middle of that. She silently cursed when she remembered.

I was claimed by Poseidon...

Julia froze, eyes widening, and was cut off from all thought. Only "I was claimed by Poseidon" was ringing through her head. She started to shake a little grabbing Will's attention. She took deep breathes trying to gain control. He faced her and waved his hand in front oh her face. "Uh you there?" He asked. When she didn't answer and became pale he cursed. "Oh gods she is going into shock." Will however knew what to do. This happened to most demigods when they first came here. He carefully propped Julia up on some pillows, and then shook the living daylight out of her. ""WAKE UP! SNAP OUT OF IT!" He yelled and started jumping. He hoped loud noises would get her out of her shock. He couldn't give her any medication without knowing if she was allergic or not.

His attempts were futile though. Julia just slouched down, wide eyes, pale skin, and mouth open a little. She took short shaky breathes. She said nothing and just stared into open space. He grunted and leaned against the wall.

"Percy and Louise are going to kill me."

~~~~~~

"WHAT?!" Louise and Percy screeched and the wrath of their anger pushed Will back. She seethed with anger and Percy almost punched him.

"I-I'm sorry! She went to into shock by herself I couldn't get her out of it! We just have to wait it out." Will waved his hands in front of him protectively while shaking his head.

"Yeah but what did you say to her that made her go into shock you idiot!" Louise slapped him upside the head. She couldn't believe this guy. She sighed and glared the other way.