Tenshion in the castle

Lily's pov
My date with Harry was amazing. We had our picnic and it was lovely then we went inside the castle to watch a movie. It was an awesome night. Harry sure knows now to please a girl. Right now I am on my way to the throne room to see if I have to do something for them. "Hello!" I said and smiled "ah good morning lily" Niall said I smiled again. (It was only Niall in there) "where are he rest of the boys?" I asked "oh they went out to feed, I already did earlier" he said "oh" I then looked down.

Niall's pov
Wow! Lily looks amazing! She is so beautiful, only if she was mine.. I would treat so much better than Harry!! only if she was mine.. My thoughts got cut off by the throne room does opening. "Lily!" I heard Harry yell "Harry" I heard lily yell and then they ran to each other and hugged. I could feel my fists going into a ball. "You alright mate?" Liam asked "ya" was all I said before I left the room.

Lily's pov (so sorry for switching pov so much)
I just saw Niall leave the room all of a sudden. Hmm strange i thought to myself.
"So is there anything for me to do?" I asked "yes you have to go out with Louis today and run so errands" Liam said "ok" I said and Louis and I left the castle to go run our errands.

Harry's pov
After lily and Louis left I decided to go find Niall and ask him what is wrong. I started walking up the stairs and at the window I saw Niall siting in the window looking at the site. "Anything wrong mate?" I asked as I sat beside him. "In -a matter of fact there is" he sated " what is bothering you?" I asked in sure of what is bothering him "I like lily to, I want her to be MINE!" He yelled I stated at him " well I am sorry but I have her for now so you can not have h-" I was cut off by Niall saying "I will have her soon enough! Just you wait and see!!!" He yelled and just before he lest he whispered in my ear "watch your back" I then sat there shocked at what just happened.
**********
Hmmm what's going to happen?? :P anyways thank you guys so much for reading it truly means a lot! I can't believe I almost have 1000 reads! That is amazing so thank you thank you thank you!!! I will update soon c ya