Help..!?

Lily's pov
"Your worst nightmare" one said..
I looked at him terrified. Well let's get to the castle one with curl hair said "oh and by the way" he said my name is Bradley that is James he pointed to him that is Conner and that's Tristan he pointed them out. All I did was nod. "Ok well let's go!"Conner picked me up and they ran vampire speed to the castle. Once we go there I looked at it and I was beautiful! It was white with massive windows, French doors a garden and much more. Conner put me down and we went into the castle I was led to a room that had a bed and bathroom. Enjoy your stay! Bradley said and winked before he pushed me into the room slammed and locked the door before he left me alone. I crawled on the bed and stated to think about my family and friends.... And Harry and I how I knew I was never going to see them again.. After a little while I finally cried myself asleep.......

Harry's pov
No!!!!! This can't be happening! I yelled and started passing in the throne room. "Mate calm down.. We will find her" Liam said " how could I let this happen!? "Harry! WE.WILL.FIND.HER" Louis said through clenched teeth. "Do you know where their castle is?" I asked "well I believe it the white one on the other side if the forest" zayn said. "But I- " I cut him off by saying "what are we waiting for let's go get her!!" I yelled at the boys. "But Harry.. There is one problem" Niall trailed off "what!" Don't you remember we are not allowed on there side of the forest and their not allowed on ours REMEMBER! He said. " well how else are we supposed to get her back then!" I yelled back. "Well so they don't see us we could go around the forest. Liam said "ya but that would take us days to get there then, but it's worth a try!" After that we all stood up and headed out the door. GET READY LILY, WERE COMING FOR YOU!!!

Lily's pov
I woke up in the room again but this time all of the boys were in the room
"Hello...?" I asked all they did was smirk before Bradley came toward me and hosted me off the bed. "Where are we going!" I asked him. "Outside" we walked through endless amounts of hallways and I probably saw at least 150 doors but we finally got outside he put me down. The second he did I bolted into the forest running as fast as I could before something fell on top making me black out but before I did I heard a faint "your in big trouble...."'
*************
Hiiiii guys! So I hope you liked this chapter! Anyways thx so much for reading it means a lot! I will update soon :) bye