Chapter 2

Lily's pov
I woke up on something soft I looked down and saw it was a bed. I sat up and toke a look around the room, it was so pretty with gold bedding and curtains and lamps.
"Ughhhh" I have such a bad headache right now I thought to myself.
Just as I was about to get up I heard foot steps outside my the door and then the door opened and in came the 5 boys.
"Hello love" said blondy
H -hi I said back
"How are you feeling?" Said buzz cut
Ok I guess I said why am I here and who are you guys!?
"I was just getting to that" said buzz cut
My name is Liam
I'm Niall said blondy
I'm zayn said quiff
I'm Louis said shaggy hair and
I'm Harry said curly and he winked At me
What the heck? ...
"What's your name?" Said zayn
Lily I said
That's a lovely name said Niall, thank you I guess I said back.
"Well love your probably wondering where you are and what's going to happen aren't you? Said Liam
No duh I said in a "duh" tone
Well you are in our castle and your going to be our slave! You have to do anything we say or you will be punished. Louis stated coldly.
"Alright" i said and looked down. I am really going to miss my family and my baby sister madison she was just 2 weeks old, now I am never going to see her grow up and get a boyfriend a- I was cutoff from my thoughts by a hand waving in front of my face.
"Are you all right love? Liam asked concerned.
"Ya I am fine" I whispered
All right then well let's go said Louis I followed them down a a big hallway and into a big room where there were 5 big thrones the boys ran up to them and sat down but I was still looking around the room, it had a huge chandler on the roof and the walls were a velvet red colour and the floor was black and there were pictures on the wall. I looked at the boys and Niall started speaking "do you like this room?" I nodded back then he spoke back why thank you! :) today you are going to get a tour of the castle" Harry will be your guid because the rest of us are busy so get along now we will see you for supper"
Harry the toke my hand and led me out of the room. " oh boy here we go!"

Hey guys here is the second chapter yay!!!! I know it's pretty short I just don't have a lot of ideas right one but they will hopefully come!! :) thx for reading I will update ASAP bye!!! Peeps