Finally...Saved me!

Lily's pov
It has been 3 days since I was in this stupid room. The boys have not let me out and they wouldn't feed me or give me water. "Niall ,harry ,Liam,Louis.zayn please hurry I thought to myself

Niall's pov
Guys!!" I yelled At them "what!?" "I see the castle up a-head! " I smiled I looked over at Harry and saw he was smiling to. We ran along the side of the castle until we saw Lily's head poke out of a window. "Guys" I whispered "she is in that room" I pointed out. They nodded. "Harry do you want to sneek in through the window?" "Yeah" we all watched as Harry creeped up the side of the castle and went in to the window..

Harry's pov
I got into the window and saw lily in the corner.
"Har-" I cut her off by placing my hand over her mouth "don't talk until we get you out of here." I whispered and she nodded.
"Guys" I said to them "I am going to give you guys lily" they nodded and got ready to catch her. After she was out of the window I jumped out after her. "Come on let's get out of here!" I smiled as we all ran off towards our castle.
(Skip the running part)
Once we got back to the castle we went into our throne room and me and the boys sat down. "So since we don't want something like that to happen again you will not leave this castle." Louis stated "but that's not fair I-" "we don't want to lose you again so it is far! That's final" I said "ok" was all she said as she looked down. Then ran into her room. "Well guys should I go talk to her?" I asked the boys. "You might" said Niall. I nodded and went to her room.
********
Ok I know I have not updated in a long time and that I am sorry about. And I also know that this was a crappy chapter. But the story will get better! So hang in there.:)