Chapter One

...........

SASUKE AND NARUTO ARE BACK IN BUSINESS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes I know you missed me. Just admit it. You want your constant every second smut from naru and sasu.

I do to. I thought about making another story since you all loved my other ones. Soooooo I had an idea. Which made an idea into an idea. And I got this~

Why don't I make a story that will make you fall deeply in love with my story writing.

Naruto P.O.V :)

Aaaaahhh....more...Sa....sasuke push it in more.....mmmhm.....that it ....ah......yeah...yeaaahh...I'm..gunna....c...cuuuummm..AH!!!

"Naruto"

Mmhm yes sasuke.

"Wake the fuck up ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!"

"What the fuck!!" I woke up sitting up so fast and hitting my alarm clock to stop.

What did I just dream?What was that? Did it have some thing to do with the ramen I shared with sasuke last night?

I never share ramen but last night I just had the feeling that had to. ;)

I took the covers off my groaning that I had to get out of bed and stood up. I guess ill ignore it and get ready for ninja school.

Yeah that sounds cool ninja schoooool I'm gunna be late crap. I ran to the bathroom did my thang and then put some clothes on.

The usual orange jump suit. I ran out my house closing the door be hind me. I ninja ran to school the hole way.

I finally made it a minute later and jumped through the opened window that lead to my class. I quickly sat down and smiled.

I looked at the clock and frowned. I was freaking early. I never did look at the time. I sighed relaxing my muscles.

I put my arms crisscross applesauce on the table and put my head in them. Mmhm now I can get some sleep without worry.

I slowly fell into a peaceful sleep...............

Fifteen minutes later.

"Hey did you see that movie last night it was amazing." Ugh can't a guy get some peace and quiet.

I guess students have came in already. That sucks. Well I guess I should start acting like an idiot now. Ughh but I want to rest more.

"Hey look over there sunshines sleeping." Oh and now there going to start messing with me. I heard foot steps come close to me then the room got quiet.

Fuck me. Someone's hand reached out and was going to hit me on the head so I could bang my head on the desk.

I grabbed there hand before they could. "Ahh what the!!" The mystery boy said. I sat up and the sun from the window made me go blind. I released the boys hand when I could see again.

I yawned and rested my head on my hand. While my elbow and the table gave it support. I sighed and the boy walked away.

The hole class was now talking about how I seem down to day. What they didn't know was that this was the real me. But I don't really care at the moment.

All I care about was that dream. Why did I dream about Sasuke having sex with me? I started to blush and made a ugh sound.

I felt a finger on my back sending sparks. Sakura? I turned around with a big smile on my face but when I turned around expecting to see pink I saw black.

"Hey usuratonkachi (thin hammer - useless) you okay." Sasuke say to me. My face turns pink and I avoid eye contact.

What the hell am I doing yell at him for touching you. I started to wiggle and squirm in my seat. "U..umm I'm okay it's nothing to worry about.MATE."

What was that. Mate what's that supposed to mean. Comrade. Sasuke said hn then looked at me for a few more seconds and said "dobe why are you blushing do you have a fever."

I shook my head but he didn't believe me. He jumped over his desk and sat next to me. He grabbed my head and put it up to his.

"W-what are y-you doing Sasuke." I asked wait for him to reply. He let go of my head then kissed my fore head.

Gasp erupt the class. I went crimson and asked what was that for. He rested his head on his hand then touched his lips. "I was testing if you have a fever but I guess not your just blushing because of something you like."

I tilted my head in confusion. "Something I like. Oh sakura I must of got to excited about her and the effects still didn't ware off." I said to Sasuke.

He hned and went back to his seat along with everyone else before the teacher came in the classroom.

But that still didn't explain that feeling I had when he got close to my face. I thought he was going to kiss me.

I wish. What?