Chapter 18

Breanna POV
"Scotty I'm so tired...." I said drowsily as we sat down. This plane was really weird and had 4 seats per row which was really different. So Scott sat in the window seat, Aislyn and I in the middle, and Avi in the isle.

"Well look at that, we have a long plane ride and you have my comfy shoulder to lean on." Scott said moving his shoulders around while laughing. He pushed the arm rest up and I moved closer to him.

"Thanks babe." I said laying my head on his chest, laughing.

"Anytime babe." He responded as I slowly drifted off the sleep. We were in the air and I was on the brink of sleep when I felt Scott's lips on my forehead. I smiled and fell asleep.

Scott POV
Breanna was asleep on my chest with my arms wrapped around her. I glanced down at her and she was peacefully sleeping. I kissed her on the forehead and she snuggled closer to me.

"Why don't you ask her out?" Aislyn whispered.

"I don't know if she likes me or not..." I said looking down at Breanna.

"Have you seen the way she acts around you? I would say she probably likes you..." Avi said truthfully.

"Well even if she did like me back I can't just ask her out. She is too perfect and if want the moment to be perfect." I said.

"You and her would be perfect together honestly." Aislyn said grabbing Avi's hand.

"I hope so..." I said.

Breanna POV
I woke up in the middle of the flight still in Scott's arms. I tried to move but realized Scott was asleep. I just snuggled into his chest and waited for Scotty to wake up. I also took a few selfies for sleep wars and posted them to Twitter and Instagram.

About 30 minutes later Aislyn leaned over to me and said to check the trending Twitter hashtags.

"Scotanna?" I questioned.

"It's you and Scott's ship name." She said smiling.

"And why do they ship us...?" I questioned.

"The selfie you posted." She said smiling and winking.

I opened up Instagram and had a ton of notifications.

"Woah" I said out loud. The plane landed later on and I shook Scott awake. We drove back to the apartment and watched YouTube on the couch.

"Awe! Colleen and Joshua's wedding is so cute! They are adorable and relationship goals." I said.

"They are pretty adorable." Scott said smiling at the tv and placing an arm around my shoulder. We cuddled for awhile and just hung out.

Scott POV
I placed my arm around Breanna hoping she wouldn't be weirded out. As she snuggled into my side a smile spread across my face. We snuggled for awhile until Breanna stood up to go grab something.

"Oh no you don't!" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her back on to the couch. She fell on the couch and I started to tickle her.

Breanna POV
"SCO- HAHAHAH- NOOO" I said as Scott started to tickle me. I tried to squirm out of his grip but he pinned me down on the couch and kept tickling me. He straddled me and kept tickling me.

"SCOTT PLEASE." I said laughing really hard. He stopped for a second and looked into my eyes. We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds and I got lost in his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

Once I was out of the trance I flipped Scott over and pinned him to the couch straddling his torso like he did to me.

"Haha I win." I said as he looked at me. "Now I'm going to bed so goodnight." I said standing up.