Chapter 1

(Guys this is breanna from the future and I just realized how bad of a writer I used to be.....like holy shit I was awful but I have improved well at least I think so. So if you are reading this make sure you know it gets a lot better than how I wrote this at the beginning. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH DARLINGS)

Hello! This is my first fan fiction so it probably won't be the best thing you have ever read in your life but I'm hoping its at least decent 😂.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! My name is Breanna. I love music and I LOVE to sing! I'm pretty awkward and weird but that's what helps with my personality. I have a weird sense of humor that not many people get and when I have a friend I feel like I get to clingy and that's why I don't have many.......but I always look at the bright side! This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down.......no song lyrics....ok.

I woke up this morning, just a regular day, so I thought. I went through my normal morning routine, shower, washed face, brushed teeth and all that jazz. I got dressed in my MTV tank top, white high waisted shorts, oversized cardigan, converse, and I threw my hair up in a bun. I threw on some mascara and was out the door!

First stop... Starbucks of course. I walked to Starbucks because it was such a nice day in Los Angeles that day. I reached the Starbucks that was down a block and opened the door, letting the people behind me go in first. I waited in line and ordered a freshly pressed juice and walked over to the waiting area. Just as I was waiting the Starbucks lady called the name Scott and a very tall blonde walked over to the counter. I decided to look on my phone and right as I was typing in my password someone ran right into me and their coffee spilled all over me!

Now most people would be super angry at the person but I on the other hand had a different approach.

"Omg I'm so sorry!!" We said at the same time

"Why are you sorry I'm the one that just poured my iced coffee on you" he questioned.

"I was in your way it's my fault you ran into me" I exclaimed.

"No it wasn't I was the one not paying attention I'm so sorry. Here take my jacket."

Now this was the first time I actually looked up at Scott and he had a very pretty face if I do say so myself. Sky blue eyes, perfect jawline, and a smile that could make someone fall in love with him in seconds. As he handed me his jacket I got lost in his eyes for a second but was snapped back into reality when he said.....

"Again I'm so sorry, how about I order another coffee and we talk for awhile you seem pretty cool"

"There is no need to be sorry I mean I could have been ran into by an ugly guy but you have a pretty face so that worked out pretty well."

He laughed and said "you know, me and you will get along quite well"

"As long as you stop pouring your iced coffees on me" I said with a smile

I found a seat and waited for Scott to return. As he sat down I introduced myself.

"Hi I'm Breanna it's nice to meet you!"

"Hi I'm Scott Hoying and the pleasure is all mine" he said shaking my hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's my first chapter. Not the best but I like it so I guess that's all that matters. I also used my name because I didn't know what name to use and I kept thinking of names but then I would tie it to a person I knew and it was really weird. So yeah I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!