Nothing changed

Jellal POV

I woke a while ago, but I wanted to stay in bed, because she was there, she was snuggling up to my chest, she was looking lightly snoring, and she was a very cute sleeper, I brushed my finger over her head, she scrunched up a little bit, then she blinked a few times and woke up, "morning," I said.

She hid under the covers trying to hide, "its too early," she groaned. I laughed a little, although I snuck under the covers put my fingers on her waist and started to tickle her, she was jumping up and down from the bed, and laughing crazily.

"Stop it! Stop it!" She laughed, I towered over her and stopes tickling her, she sighed in relief.

"Now let's try again," I said, "morning," I repeated closing in on her face, she smilies and kissed me on the forehead.

"Morning," she yawned, it was cute, she cupped my face, "is this safe?" She asked.

"Don't worry," I said.

"I-I'm just worried," she stuttered, "I mean your wedding is today and all so it wouldn't be right if-" she was stopped by my lips on hers, she got carried away and kissed me back.

"Well I can't help it," i said, "sorry," I finished, "I love you Erza Scarlet," her name rolled off my tounge.

She cupped my cheeks, and pushed her forehead against mine,"i love you to, but..." she continued "your still a married man, and after this wedding we can no longer see eachother again." she said, I felt a a crack in my heart getting bigger and bigger.

She got up from the bed and walked over to the shower, "get hanged you have a wedding to get to."