So Much More

Jellal POV

She tasted great, when I first kissed her, it was like heaven in front of me, she had soft plump lips, and they tasted lip strawberries.

"J-Jellal," she stuttered, "should we really be doing this?" She asked hesitantly.

"Do you not want to do this?" I asked skimming my hands over her legs.

"It's not that, but what about Ultear?" She asked, "I mean your getting married, I don't want to be-" I interrupted her with a kiss, she moaned when I asked for a entrance to her mouth,she granted it, and I explored her cavern.

While her hands cupped my face, I picked her up, and she gasped through the kiss, I took her towards her bed, I placed her onto it, I was on top, I liked being the top one.

I hurriedly took off her shirt to reveal her bra, then I took off my shirt, she blushed and covered her chest, "it's embarrassing," she said quietly.

"Don't worry," I said kissing along her neck, "I won't judge," I said pulled her hands from her chest.

I clipped one hand in her large breast, "ahh!" She moaned loudly.

I smiled and kissed her from behind, I left a trail on hickeys on her neck, I bite on her neck lightly, she moaned loudly, because of my biting and my groping, sweat dripping down her head.

My other hand dipped down in her shorts, I played with folds, "Je-Jellal!" She stutterd, I rubbed my index and middle finger on her folds, "ahh," she moaned.

"Erza your so damn horny," I said, she was, because she was just so wet already. I took out my fingers, and licked them clean, Erza rested on me, when I stopped all my action to like her clit off my fingers, afterwards I unbutton her pants and slipped them off her skinny legs, her underwear revealed to be soaked, I put on hand on the other breast and I plunged two fingers in to her.

"Ahh ah hah," she moaned, I liked it when she moaned.

I pumped my fingers in and out, and squeezed her breast, roughly, while trailing kisses and hickeys down her neck.

She put her hand on my hand that was pumping into her, "slow down o-okay," she said gasping for hair.

Instead I took her by the legs and lifted her, her face was on the bed, and hanging in the air was her legs and vagina.

I edged my head closer to her folds, she gasped with the feeling of my tong licking her wetness, "ahh-Jellal-" she moaned.

She started getting wet all over again, she was delicious, her juices rolled down her stomach, over her mounds to her mouth.

I placed her down, I heard her sigh in relief, just when I was about to make abutted move she just clamped her lips onto mine, her arms wrapped around my neck, her breast brushed against my chest, she was sitting her knees spread apart in my lap, I pulled her closer with my hand on her back.

Erza leaned back pulling me on top of her, our lips not breaking the kiss, I pulled her hands up, and held them down my left hand.

I pulled my boxers off with my free hand, then I aimed right at her hole, "ahh!" She moaned, that when I started to pump, "oh-uh-oh-agh!" She moaned, I fastened, she bounced along with her breasts.

"God damn Erza your so tight!" I cursed, it felt so good though, as I hit more harder I went in deeper.

"Ahh!" She screamed, "I- I think your in my womb," she mumbled.

"It's okay," I said, as I pumped in more, "ahh!" She moaned.

That's when I let go, the filled her womb, with my hot seed, "it feels so-so," the words didn't come out.

I took my cock out, she had an orgasm, except that there was also blood, my eyes widen, "Erza you were a-" she interrupted me.

"Yes, I was a virgin," she said.

To be honest if anyonelse took her innocence away I would've ordered to hunt them down and kill them, but, "I didn't know," I said.

"No one knew," She said.

I went and kneed down, I licked her clit off her vagina, I took one of her legs and stretched then out further, the other legs was being squeezed by his hand on her thy.

"J-Jellal," she stuttered.

I picked her up like a bride, and headed to the bathroom, at that time I blind folded her, just for the fun of it.

I turned on the water, it was warm, when the tub was filled up I took her in and sat us both in, she was sitting on me, a little cold but I held her close.

"Jellal..." She said, she was about to ask a question.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"You know we can't do this," she confessed.

I held her tighter, "whys that?"

"Because your getting married, and it would be bad for people to know that a wedding planner is dating her client, and your companies plans can be disgarded," she claimed, she was right.

"You want to know something," I got in front of her, and I was untying her blind fold, "Ultear is rich," I said, Erza sighed, "she is attractive," Erza started to scratch her skin, "but," I took off her blindfold, and kissed her passionately, when I decided to end the kiss I said, "your so much more."