part:41

Two months passed like this yn is now five months pregnant she is living on her own no family no friends sometime unknown memories surround her brain and that's why today she decided to visit psychiatric from past few days it's been difficult for to bear this pain .

" Miss yn it's not because of pregnancy I mean some females experience pain in their several parts of body like spynalchord, legs ,and head but in your case symptoms are not similar to those . You get flashbacks of memories thats why you feel headache and other things maybe in past you took high dose of medicines and now they are showing their effects "

Yn felt like a truck hit her her hands started to shake thinking how jungkook used to give her memory loss medicine

" I ..s the .re any chan..ce tho .se flashback  a .re related t .o m .y p .ast " yn asked shuttering badly .

' yes it can be maybe in your childhood you experience something bad and now it's giving you truma"

Doctor said being professional yn eyes got teary

Yn pov : i.ts m .eans a .m ge..tting m .y memory b ..ack "

" Don't worry I will suggest you some medicines they can help you get sleep well "

Yn nodded and left from there she don't know she should happy or sad maybe her past is more horrible than her past .

Here jungkook did't find rosy partner taehyung and namjoon both came to korea and trying to convience him

" Jungkook forget her as that bitch rosy mentioned about that forest nobody can came back from there and we  have also found ripped bag, blood an..

"Noo she can't die  she is alive my heart isn't ready to accept that my love my wife is dead " jungkook said impatient.

" Don't be mad jungkook be a men like you are where is now that jungkook who did't even look at girls for that random gir....

Jungkook did't let him complete and held taehyung's collar "  watch your mouth before saying shit about my wife " he said dangerously namjoon make them separate

' we are not here for fight we just came to clear that you should leave the hope that she will ever come back she is gone your wife left this world " namjoon said putting hand on jungkook shoulder.

Jungkook heart clentch hearing " sh..e is bounded w..ith m..e how can sh..e HOWWWW" he yelled showing his breakdown.

" Calm down jungkook only we can say just be like before and forget about her you are king and your kingdom is nothing without you "
Saying this namjoon and taehyung left .

Jungkook started to throw things his mind messed up his mother is looking at him with teary eyes her son wasn't like this .

She came downstairs and held his bleeding hands " jungkook jungkook" she called him but he isn't listening Mrs jeon hands also got bloody because of his she can't see her son like this and at last she take him in his embrace and give him warmath of her motherhood. Jungkook started to yell as his head is on his mother's chest

" Jun .gkook sh..e is gone I told y .ou not to play w..ith her life but never listen  see what you made you are suffering from your own karma " she said hugging him .

Jungkook got calm and fell on ground
" No she is my wife and I did't destroy her I will show the world now who is jeon jungkook i will find my wife she can't die mom I did't destroy her I didn't destroy her "

He said wiping his tears and left the menssion .

Jungkook came back to his previous life he starts to kill again without any mercy world is now more afraid of him he stared to continue his illegal businesses everyday on internet news only his crimes record series are shown .

Yn is watching news and suddenly jungkook face stared to shown on it she felt her baby kick her yn tears left

" Loo..ks li..ke  i a..m the o..ne who i..s both o..f your enemy.. that's wh..y you react seeing..y..our fath..er bu..t he ki..ll your mothe..r soul ,bro..ke her i wouldn't l..et him destroy y..our life e .ven if I h..ave to SECRIFICE m.y li..fe"

She said and switch off the tv . Yn belly is on show as its growing big it's not like normal pregnancy yn face alot of problems while sitting, laying even walking still she is doing for her unborn children .

It's night and jungkook came from mission he lay on his bed and closed his eyes then he remember how happy namjoon was when he called him yesterday as he was in hospital for his wife pregnency appointment jungkook put hand on his heart

" I wish you were with me " he said listening his own heartbeat .

......

Isebul is in America she got news that jungkook isn't looking for rosy partner anymore she is now relax and
Enjoying.

Isebul pov : jungkook you have become way more stronger and build up man my desires are growing to have you that rosy thought am doing everything for her so that she can have you but I wanna play with your heart your soul like you did with me you called me slut just for that bitch .

Months passed like this yn is now nine months pregnant only fifteen days are left for her delivery and she is still doing work

Namjoon and his wife both came to same city as his wife kira requested him to visit that market .

" Honey why you wanna go there it's not save for our baby to travel "

" I told you Naa my friend is working there and she is also alone means she dont have family and husband i remember when I last time met her during ceremony she was doing there work and now she must be also same period as mine so I wanna invite her in our party so she can also spent some beautiful moments before her baby come "

She said showing how kind and soft hearted she is .

" Ok fine we will go there and dont worry I will tell driver to pick her from her house " he said carresing her hairs .

She smiled and they left to meet yn .

" HOW IT CAN BE NO N..O I CANT BELIEVE ON MY EYES " isebul said looking at photos

" But mam its true I saw her with my eyes she was also pregnant maybe she got married or boyfriend"

Isebul smirk " OR PERHAPS ITS JEONS  BLOOD " she started to laugh

" NOW JEON JUNGKOOK WILL BEG ON HIS KNEES " she started to laugh like mad person and threw the photos of yn in air .

No I can't come as you know I don't have time " jungkook said showing no interest in his invitation.

" I don't know anything my wife  strictly told me to invite my family so you have to come with mr and Mrs jeon"

Jungkook heart started to beat fast he don't wanna go back to the place where he lost his wife but destiny again made him to see his worst

" I will think about it " saying this he cut the call .

Jungkook p0v : how can I go there  I can't control myself even if am devil still I feel weak when I remember you.

............................
Preview::::::::::

" PLEASE SAVE ME PL ..EASE SOME..ONE " yn shout as she is getting out of breath

" Y..nn m..y y..nn"
...................

Next chapter after 50 comments and 160 votes till then be safe and patience