Chapter 76

*Unedited

26th May, 2024

Word Count: 8221

Author's Note:

👩‍🍼I don't know how this happened but it did.

👩‍🍼So here we go!

👩‍🍼I've been typing since yesterday, leaving all my important work because someone wrote beautiful in line comments and it gave me a kick.

👩‍🍼I changed the baby's name. Ivery sounded more beautiful than sasha.

👩‍🍼I don't know if husbands drinking their wife's milk is sexy or cringe. So kindly tell me if I should write it or not.

👩‍🍼I've played safe in this book with sex and stuff. I mean Ajax had never fucked Amelia's back hole and I rarely mention blow jobs. So I don't wanna get wild here either.

👩‍🍼I think I'll write more chapters on parenting and stuff and then we'll be done.

👩‍🍼I'll also add a factual chapter in the end where I'll talk about the origin of names and characters.

👩‍🍼You can ask all your crazy questions here ------ and I'll answer all of them.

👩‍🍼I know that I don't usually reply to your comments but I'll reply to all of your questions in the final heart to heart.

👩‍🍼Plus, I'll be mentioning all the ideas on my mind for different books which I'll probably never write but I think you guys will enjoy the themes.

👩‍🍼One final thing!
Despite our ups and downs which included me uninstalling wattpad, I never forgot my appreciative and supportive readers.

👩‍🍼I do love you and I do write for you guys.

👩‍🍼I'm not punishing you for other's doings.

👩‍🍼Phew! This is a very long chapter with many scenes so get started already.

👩‍🍼I'll be eagerly waiting to read your insightful comments about the scenes and dialogues.

Third Person Pov:

"It's a girl!"

The pink balloons and sparkles were everywhere. Huge colour bombs and fireworks were shot in the air, giving the celebration an extravagant look. It was Amelia's gender reveal party. All of her loved ones were there to celebrate it with them.

She was wearing a long floor length double shaded shafoon gown. It had strokes of baby pink and baby blue. She had planned on wearing a white gown which their guests could spray paint according to the gender of their baby. But Ajax didn't agree with her idea. He said that the force and thrust of spray painting nozzle wasn't safe for her.

She was mad at him for whole two hours for ruining her plan but then he surprised her with this beautiful dress, custom made by a top designer. It was way more beautiful than her white one so she had to let go of her anger.

He made sure that the dress fit her perfectly, covering every bit of her bump. He wasn't a fan of exhibitionism. The make up artists were ordered to do their best job in making Mrs. Santiago look the prettiest. Ajax knew she was going through a messy phase so he wanted to make sure that she not only looked but felt pretty on her special day.

He on the other hand, after continuous insistence and whining from his wife, agreed on wearing a white shirt with blue pants. She had forbidden him from wearing black. She also got a baby blue and pink shaded bow tie for him. He used it to tie her and teach her a sweet lesson. He wasn't her easter bunny to decore with pretty colors and he made sure she understood it.