CH 6

Jin - wait-what's a big deal in eating a chocolate (Jin said as he looked at both of the siblings confused)

Jhope - it's none of your business !! And yn who the hell gave you permission to eat chocolate (Jhope said as anger again raised in his body)

Jin - it's my business !! It's about my mate I have all the rights to know about my mate (Jin said as his eyes turned red )

Jhope - you know what do whatever you want Infront of my eyes you are a looser who came from no where- (jhope wasn't able to complete his sentence as Jin's other soldiers came and pulled him)

Jin - now gonna tell ?? (Jin said smirking and then laughing loudly)

Jhope - I won't tell !! And yn better be in my room (jhope said angrily to yn as yn nodded after looking down)

Jin - what the hell !! Just tell me or don't order my mate (Jin Said as he growled)

Jhope - okay you are that despite to listen then listen !! She has a weak immune system and she easily gets sick after eating this type of things (jhope said in one blink accepting his defeat)

Jin - is it true (Jin said as he asked yn wether it was true or not but not getting by response from yn he asked again) Is it true YN (Jin said again as he this time shouted)

Yn - y-yes s-so-rr-y (yn said letting her eyes get teary as she can sense more anger in Jin's voice then her brother's voice)

Jin - don't cry as it's your first mistake after being my mate I will let it slide but don't do anything like this again (Jin said as yn looked at him happily and nodded)

Jhope - Now go in my room (jhope said again making yn shiver in fear)

Jin - when I said she is forgiven then she is !! No more discussion (Jin Said as he growled)

Jhope - she is my sister I know when to forgive her and when to not (jhope Said as he growled back)

Jin - it's my kingdom and for your kind information I am the king of it (Jin Said as jhope sighed again accepting his defeat)

Jhope - now let's go to sleep ynie (jhope said again turning into a sweet brother)

Jin - Jimin show her her's room (Jin said as Jimin nodded) and enemy king you please stay here (Jin said as jhope first denied but seeing the situation he agreed)

On the other side

Jimin guided yn the way of her room and here is the room

Yn looked at it amazed

Yn - wait isn't it hell (yn said not believing that there can be a cute room in hell too)

Jimin - king specially designed this room for you (Jimin said as he smiled a lil at yn's cute amazed face)

Yn - wah !! Oppa your smile is so cute (yn said as Jimin looked here and there)

Jimin - wait-you called me oppa (Jimin said with an excited face)

Yn - yes oppa (yn said as Jimin excitedly hugged her)

To be continued

10+ votes for next ch

Don't forget to vote

B-bye