Ch - 5

After reached hell yn saw everyone she wasn't getting scared instead she was enjoying and on the other side Jhope was so worried about his sister

Jin - don't jump here and there ynie you will fall (Jin said still carrying both of them on their back)

Jhope - don't call her ynie only I can call that she has a beautiful name yn you can call that (jhope said as he growled angrily)

Jin - she is my mate and I got rights on her (Jin said as he smirked)

Jhope - yea yea whatever (jhope said as he rolled his eyes)

As soon as they reached at mansion in hell yn quickly ran inside for which jhope quickly held her

Jhope - yn don't run (jhope said sternly as yn remembered what happened earlier and just nodded)

As Soon As they went inside they saw a demon who growled seeing them as he can sense that they are angels

Yn - oppa (yn said as she jumped on jhope in fear)

Jin - controll jungkook , she is my mate but , you can eat him up (jin said first pointing his finger at yn and then Jin)

Jhope - ya whatever (jhope said in frustration)

Soldier - my lord are you sure we can't trust them they are angels what do you think about caging them (soldier said as he again started flattering Jin)

Jin - no this time you are wrong ya we can't trust him (jhope) but my mate is going to listen to me (Jin said as he first time disagreed with the soldier)

Soldier in mind
Oh so now this so called king of ours will not even listen to me wait- from Jin's body language I can tell that he doesn't like heaven's king so it will be easy for me to make Jin hate that girl but it's also impossible as Jin is the one who never likes to betray anyone no matter for whatever reason it is but , I can make that girl hate Jin . Wow Alex (soldier's name) you are so smart get ready girl your life will be hell in hell .

Jin - where are you lost prepare a room for he- them I mean them (Jin said as soldier nodded and quickly instructed everyone about it)

Jhope - don't think by doing all this we will be nice to you right y- where is yn (jhope shouted as he realised that yn was not with him)

Jin - don't worry she is safe (Jin said as that was the time a big smirk formed on his lips)

Jhope - tell me where the fuck she is (jhope shouted in anger)

But that was the time when yn quickly came out of somewhere when her whole mouth was covered with chocolate

Jhope - don't tell me you are chocolate (jhope said as he looked at yn in a lil bit of anger)

Yn - sorry oppa (yn said as she looked down making jhope more angry)

Jin - wait What's this big in just eating a chocolate (Jin said trying to know what's wrong in eating a chocolate)

To be continued

How's it

Don't forget to vote

10+ votes for next part

B-bye