42.

In the middle of the night (Y/N) woke up feeling inflamed as she felt arms around her waist she turn around and look at Logan as he was asleep. She bites her bottom lip and tried to slip out of his grip to take care of herself, but Logan's grip tighten. She sighs and lays there as her press her legs together while rubbing her legs together, trying to get the friction going as she whimpers a bit and closes her eyes. Logan open his eyes and saw her biting her lip and rubbing her legs together. He thought she needed to use the bathroom, so he moved his arm away from her as she opens her eyes and looks over at Logan.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." She whispers as Logan smiles at her.

"You're fine. Do you need to use that bathroom?" Logan asked as she blushes.

"Y-Yeah! Um, thank you." She said a lie to him, as she didn't want to be embarrassed that she was horny.

"Yeah." He said and watched her get up and she left her room as he lays back down on the bed and look up at the ceiling.

(Y/N) head to her bathroom and shut the door as she pulls down her pants and panties and spread her legs apart and licks her fingers before placing her fingertips on her clit and slowly rubs her clit as she gasp and moans softly as she rubs her clit faster and gasp with a loud moan as she cover her mouth. Back in her room where Logan was at laying on her bed, he heard a moan. He sits up and gets out of bed and follows the sound that was outside the bathroom door. He grabs the doorknob and opens the door and saw (y/n) pleasuring herself. He stood there with wide eyes and gulps while biting his bottom lip before looking behind him to make sure no one was behind him before he looks back at (y/n) and walks in.

"Do you need help?" Logan asked as (y/n) stopped and blushed deep red and looks up at him.

"Y-yes." She said in a shy tone as she really didn't have this kind of effect (y/n).

Logan walks over as she stood up and sits down on the sink counter with her legs spread as Logan went in between her legs and ran his fingers down her thighs before going down her hood. Rubbing in the folds with the middle and his ring fingers as she gasp and moans. He leans in and kisses her on the lips as she kisses back while he kept rubbing his fingers at a slow pace against her wet folds. She moans in the kiss while he slides his tongue into her mouth, claiming every corner of her mouth while thrusting a finger in her wet heat. He thrust one finger in her at a fast pace before adding another finger and thrust his fingers in her. She moans while pulling away from the kiss and gasp while moaning loudly.

"Your so wet for me, love." Logan said, as he was getting hard.

He thrust his fingers faster and used his other hand and rubs her clit with two fingers as she gasp and moans while moving her hips a bit. She moans while grip on the sink counter and her toes curled as she was close her to her orgasm.

"Fuck!" she cried out.

"You going to cum?" Logan asked as she nodded. "Then cum for me, baby girl, cum all over my fingers."

On que she came hard around his fingers as she shake a bit from her orgasm while moaning. Logan pulls his fingers out of her wet heat and licks his fingers while groaning in delight. She was breathing heavily and looks up at him as he looks back and he stood in between her legs and pulls down his boxers as his long thick hard cock sprung out with pre-cum leaking out from the tip. He was hesitating at first, as he wonders if he should put his cock in or not.

"You can fuck me if you like." She told him as he looks at her and nodded.

He rubs his tip against her wet folds before sliding in her wet heat as both of them moaned in pleasure. Logan had sex before, but this feeling he never had before. He likes this feeling, and he doesn't want to lose this feeling. He slowly thrust his hips against her while pressing his forehead against her while moving his hips at a slow pace, enjoying the passion he was having for her. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck and he holds her legs apart and went deeper in her, hitting her G-spot as she gasp and moans out loudly. He kept hitting the spot over again and again before picking up the pace. He lifts one of her legs up in the air and one by his side as she gasp by the new position.

"Oh, fuck...Logan." She moans out while he fucks her in a face pace and goes harder.

"You feel so amazing." Logan said, while thrusting faster and harder.

Skin slapping against each other and breathless moans were being heard echoed in the bathroom till both of them felt close to their orgasm. With a couple of thrusts, both of them came together as Logan went deep in her, shooting his hot cum inside of her womb. Moaning as they stay there for a bit before Logan pulls out and pulls his boxers up before picking (y/n) up and head back to her bedroom. Laying her down and pulls the blanket over her and lays down beside her and kisses her forehead while she snuggles closer to him. He smiles and runs his fingers up and down on her arms.

"Get some rest, love." Logan said as (y/n) smiles and falls asleep.

He watched her sleep before closing his eyes and falls asleep also.