28.

Close to five in the morning, Konig woke up and look over at a sleeping (y/n) as he smiles at her and reach up and place a hand on her cheek. She hums softly and moves a bit in her sleep as Konig blushed by her actions. He looks down at her as she is asleep till he lifts his mask showing his face, but not a bad-looking face. His hazel eyes shimmer with love and glee. His short brown hair shows a little messy from having his mask on. He ruffles his hair a bit as he sits on the edge of the bed and sighs while looking down. (Y/N) woke up from his sigh and sits up and looks at him as she notice he have his mask off.

"Konig?" she whispered as he turns his head to face her and she can't help but blush a bit and she stares at his face. Konig felt a little uneasy about her stare as she shook her head and smiles softly at him. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah, I am fine...just thinking about something." He said with a little unease in his voice as she smiles at him while getting out of the covers and moves over to him. "I just want to have some time alone together but..."

"Konig...we are alone now if that says anything to you?" She whispers softly and Konig looks at her with a blush and smiles.

"That's true..." He whispers and moves so he can face her more, but she moves to sit down on his lap as he wraps his arms around her waist. "But what if Alex hears us?"

"These walls are thick beside the door, so I don't think Alex will hear us." She told him as he smirks.

"Good," He said and place a hand on her cheek and she leans into his touch. "Ich liebe dich." he whispers as this confused her about what he said as he leans in and kisses her on the lips softly.

(Y/n) kissed back as she gently places her hands on his cheeks and deepens the kiss a bit as he gently pushed her down on the bed as he ran his hands on her body. He places his big hands underneath her shirt and moves up and cups her breast. With a soft moan coming from (Y/n) this pleased Konig, as he loves the sound that she made. He slowly takes off her shirt as his rough hands trail down from her breast down to her stomach as he slides his hand into her pants and panties and starts rubbing her clit. She moans in the kiss while arching her back as Konig growls in the kiss. He kisses down to her neck and nibbles there while he thrust one finger in her wet pussy as she gasps and moans. She moves her hips a bit as he thrust his fingers in and out of her while adding another finger inside her as she moans more.

"Your so wet for me, Liebling." Konig whisper in her ear while nibbling on her earlobe before he took off her pants and panties as he looks down at her. "Your beautiful."

She blushes by his stare till he took off his shirt that shows his six-pack and stone chest with some scars here and there on his body. He leans down and kisses her lips softly. She kisses back as he grinds his hips against hers, feeling how hard he was in his boxers as he groans in pleasure. He took off his boxers and throw them on the ground while reaching down and pump his long thick cock a bit while his other hands were still thrusting in and out of her pussy. He pulls his hand away from her pussy and rubs his cock against her wet folds before pushing in slowly as she moans out his name and wraps her arms around behind his neck. He thrust all the way into her pussy as she moans out loudly. He stays still for a bit as he places his hands on each side of her head and looks down at her with adore and lust in his eyes.

"Your so tight. I love the feeling inside of you." He whispers while looking into her eyes as she looks back.

"Konig..." she whimper as he smirks and starts thrusting in and out at a slow pace.

She moans while he groans in pleasure and lifts her legs over his shoulders and thrust deeper and faster. He places his hand down on her stomach and thrust deeply as her legs were on his shoulders, as she can feel him deep inside of her. He thrust fast and deep while holding her legs as he grunts and leans down as he went deeper than before as his cock was poking through her stomach a bit. (Y/n) gasp and moans out loudly.

"Konig...fuck!" she called out as she grips on the sheets and he place his hands on her throat and fuck her senseless.

"Fuck...I am going to come soon!" Konig moaned out as he thrust faster and harder than before.

With a couple of more thrusts, Konig groans while thrusting deep inside of her and comes hard as (Y/n) moans out his name in pleasure. Konig pulls out as his cock is soft and he lays down next to her while pulling her close to his chest. She snuggles close and closes her eyes while breathing heavily with the matching breathing as Konig.

"That was amazing..." Konig whisper as she smile softly and nodded.

"Yeah it was..." she said and kept her eyes closed while Konig look down at her.

"Get some more rest, Schatzi..." Konig whispers as she falls asleep.

Konig smiles down at her and kiss her forehead before closing his eyes also and fall asleep till it was time for them to wake up again.