39.

Everyone was sitting in the dining room eating breakfast while (y/n) was in her game room playing some games while doing a live stream. She was playing Mindcraft till enderman came out of nowhere and killer her.

"FUCK!" she screamed and all the boys heard that as Price gets up and head up to the game room. "Fuck you, enderman! You peace of shit scare the living hell out of me." She said while she went back to her to place and restart.

"(Y/n)?" Price said while knocking at the door as she had headphones on till a creeper came and explode her house.

"YOU FUCKED PRICK!" she screamed as Price opens the door and saw her screen say, 'You Died!'

"Having fun?" He asked as she turns around and then looks at the live stream as it was blowing up.

Who was that man in the background, and she was lucky that she only had a screenplay, not her camera on her so they won't see Price. She put her on mute so her followers won't hear her talking to Price. Turning around, and looks at him with a smile.

"Yeah I am, just been killed by enderman and a creeper blew my place up." She told him as he nodded.

"I see. Well, I am just making sure you are okay," Price said as she smile.

"Yeah, I am okay," (Y/n) told him as Price smiles and leans down and kisses her on the cheek.

"Have fun then, love," Price said as she smiles.

"I will." She said, and Price left the room while closing the door behind him.

She smiles and looks back at the screen and unmute and starts playing her game as people are asking who was that and she told them a kind a lie that it was her new roommate and they stop asking as she kept playing the game. After some time she finished playing and livestreaming she walks out and saw that the boys were doing their own work and she smiles at them. Walking to the kitchen to make something for her to eat like a sandwich. Once she's done making her sandwich, she eats it till a strong arm wrapped around and a kiss on her shoulder.

"Price told me, well, all of us, you were having troubles on Mindcraft," Soap said, while kissing her neck a bit.

"Yeah, I sure did...but I got it in control," she said with a smile as Soap smiles.

"I hope so. You were kinda yelling and screaming at the game every time you get killed or something." Soap chuckled as she smiles and looks up at him.

"Well, will you be mad when a cheeper destroyed your home that you work on for a long time?" She asked him as Soap smiles.

"Can't blame you on that." Soap said and kisses her cheek. "You know how about we have some alone time together?" he whispers before (y/n) could answer. There was a loud thud in the game room. "Stay here."

Soap, let's go of (Y/n) as she stays there while he heads off to the game room with some others that heard the thud. Konig, Graves, Alex, and Alejandro stayed with (y/n) as the rest head off to the game room. Once Price, Keegan, Ghost, Soap, and Gaz got to the game room and Price opened the door and there were two people standing there looking confused and they turn to looking at them, both have masks on but one with a mask with a skull on kinda like Keegan's but he have a line down the mask. The other one has a mask and goggles that hide his face and eyes but has a helmet on and all beige.

"Logan?" Keegan said while Logan looks at Keegan.

"Keegan?" Logan said.

"Roach?" Ghost said as Roach looks at Ghost like he has seen a ghost.

"Ghost?" Roach said.